Devilotte Ending - Cyberbots

Brawlers and Beatemups
Andavive
8-bit

Devilotte Ending - Cyberbots

Post by Andavive »

Can anyone get me a link for the translated ending or story mode of Devilotte in the game Cyberbots?

Because i cant find it anywhere, thats why im making this peculiar request :P

Well maybe i get lucky and someone actually knows where to find the translation.
Cheers.
Ogreatgames
8-bit

Re: Devilotte Ending - Cyberbots

Post by Ogreatgames »

I wish I simply knew the language to actually tell what is occurring, but I do not know. Hopefully someone on this board knows it.
http://www.ogreatgames.com Hey checkout Ogreatgames for great video games and much more!
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

Andavive wrote:Can anyone get me a link for the translated ending or story mode of Devilotte in the game Cyberbots?

Because i cant find it anywhere, thats why im making this peculiar request :P

Well maybe i get lucky and someone actually knows where to find the translation.
Cheers.

I don't see any footage of the ending anywhere but there was an English release for the arcade version if you want to play through it on MAME.
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

This topic is pretty old, so I don't know if this will be useful at all. It's been a while since I played through Devilotte's story, but I found a video of it here: Youtube.

Just a synopsis: Devilotte has been searching for Gawain because she's in love with him. Gawain has no idea who she is. He brags about all the women who have fallen for him. They fight. Gawain admits defeat, and decides to capitulate to her by making her his wife. After swooning momentarily, Devilotte scoffs and demands that he become her husband, and not the reverse. Gawain agrees.
The final ending sequence mentions Devilotte's conquest of the universe as the evil empress known as the "Dastardly Celestial Empress, Lovely Devilotte," presiding over the galaxy, and elevating her family's regard. However, that's another story. So ends the 13th chapter of the Legend of the Galaxy - Book: Devilotte Forever.
-Fin

The Cyberbots team had a lot of fun with that game.

Edit: I Had some time, so I decided to actually translate the dialogue.
(D)evilotte: 'Sir Gawain! I've finally found you!!'
(G)awain: 'Who is it--? I've not met you before--.'
D: 'You can't play dumb with me! Now come, jump into my arms!!'
G: 'Haha. You shouldn't be so hasty, young one.'
G: 'The girls who have fallen for me like you have are as numerous as the stars in the sky! How defiant are you!?'
---
D: 'Hurray!! I've finally defeated Sir Gawain!'
Jigoku Daishi: 'Princess!!'
G: 'Hmph--. That a master croquet player such as I could be defeated so easily is unbelievable!'
G: 'You are truly worthy to be by my side. I shall welcome you as my wife!!'
Jigoku Daishi: 'Wha~~~~~~!!'
D: 'Fool!!'
G: '!?'
D: 'You won't be taking me as your wife!! Because I'm taking you as my husband!!!'
Jigoku Daishi: 'Princess--!!'
G: 'Ha-- well said! Then let us be off to your home country!!'
---
Narration: 'Thus Princess Devilotte became Evil Empress, presiding over the galaxy with the Death Satan family controlling every solar system within, and prospering from their oppressive exploitation of the people. Princess Devilotte would later go on to rule over the entire universe as the "Dastardly Divine Empress Lovely Devilotte." However, that is another tale.
-"Super Galactic Legends Vol 13: Devilotte Forever"-
Fin'