MORE STREET FIGHTER IV INFO

Brawlers and Beatemups
gradualmeltdown
128-bit

Post by gradualmeltdown »

I really like the way its beginning to look. Zangief looks awesome along with Dhalsim and all the rest. If this game can play well and add some new techniques and idea's to the 2D fighting genre we'll have a winner.

Chun-li sticks that booty up high when throwing fireballs I tell ya.....damn girl!
I like old games
I like new games
I like games
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

Screenshots on Flickr
gradualmeltdown
128-bit

Post by gradualmeltdown »

AOU media is all over the internet. This game looks absolutely incredible in real-time. I kind of wish they would call it Street Fighter 2 08' and not Street Fighter 4 because it is complete fan service for old shoolers. Everything from the character intro's to the awesome backgrounds and character animation is how I imagined the game (SF2) as a kid.
I like old games
I like new games
I like games
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

gradualmeltdown wrote:AOU media is all over the internet. This game looks absolutely incredible in real-time. I kind of wish they would call it Street Fighter 2 08' and not Street Fighter 4 because it is complete fan service for old shoolers. Everything from the character intro's to the awesome backgrounds and character animation is how I imagined the game (SF2) as a kid.

I find the numbering systems companies go by to be completely laughable, like how Contra on the DS is being called Contra 4. Contra 4? Really?Then what where those TONS of games after Contra III, including classics like Hard Corps and Shattered Soldier.