anyone down for some XBLA Simpsons arcade or DND HD?

Brawlers and Beatemups
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: anyone down for some XBLA Simpsons arcade or DND HD?

Post by noiseredux »

ninjainspandex wrote: I have the dungeons and dragons japanese physical release for ps3 though I have no idea if that is compatible with the PSN version.

it should be the same game, I'd assume. Every other game that was PSN in the US but physical elsewhere (Arcana 3, Darkstalkers Resurrection, etc) has been this way.

I'm with Mike. I personally prefer 360 as a console/controller. But for online stuff that's on both, I'll always go with PS3 as I don't see the point in paying for a service (XBLA) that I can have for free (PSN).
Omerta
Next-Gen

Re: anyone down for some XBLA Simpsons arcade or DND HD?

Post by Omerta »

I'm kinda in the same boat as ninjainspandex.

My launch PS3 mainly serves its purpose as a Blu-Ray/Netflix box for the wife in the bedroom with some occasional first party love. The early online PS3 experience sucked hard and all of my real life friends were on Xbox Live at the time (and still are). I have no clue how good the PS3 online is today so I'm not saying it's worse/better. But all of my third party non-Nintendo stuff resides on 360 and between the pile of shmups and cheap deals I've amassed over the years, I'm pretty much locked into the Microsoft ecosystem.

We (ninja and I) were on last night and had a fun time whipping through DnD SoM and played a few rounds of Ghosts/BO2 as well. If any other 360 kids want to join us, I'd be glad to download some of the stuff you guys have to do some multiplayer.

And noise, you should PM me if you want to do some Blue Burst too. My Ranger is in the 50's level now.
"Farewell, good hunter.
May you find your worth
in the waking world."