anyone down for some XBLA Simpsons arcade or DND HD?

Brawlers and Beatemups
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

anyone down for some XBLA Simpsons arcade or DND HD?

Post by ninjainspandex »

anyone down for getting a group of 4 for some Simpsons Arcade and Dungeons and Dragons collection beat em up action? I think I'll be home from the gym around 7:30 PM CST so we could start at 8:00 PM CST
Omerta
Next-Gen

Re: anyone down for some XBLA Simpsons arcade or DND HD?

Post by Omerta »

I got DnD on the cheap the other day and might be able to swing it a bit later than you suggested. What's your Live ID?
"Farewell, good hunter.
May you find your worth
in the waking world."
cha cha
128-bit

Post by cha cha »

I rarely go on Live unless summoned there, but my GT is: cha2

I'd be down to play some beat 'em ups and fighters, but would really love for someone to come up with maybe a night/times to do so.
twitch ► | youtube ► | srk ► | sell/trade ► | gameroom ►
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Player of Fighting Games: T7: Eddy, Kazumi, Jack, Zafina » SC6: 2B, Xianghua, Tira, Mina, Maxi » SF5: R. Mika, Rose » GG: May, Faust, Baiken » KoF: Athena/Yuri/Leona » SS: Mina Majikina

Racketboy Online FG Matchfiner Thread! Come out and play.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

I was planning on sleeping in tommorow morning so send me a PM here or on XBL same name Ninjainspandex. I think I'll play some Call of Duty Ghosts until people are ready for some DND.
cha cha
128-bit

Post by cha cha »

Saturdays are the worst for me tbh, I was hoping more for a weeknight/late night, but I can manage a sunday afternoon if need be.
twitch ► | youtube ► | srk ► | sell/trade ► | gameroom ►
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Player of Fighting Games: T7: Eddy, Kazumi, Jack, Zafina » SC6: 2B, Xianghua, Tira, Mina, Maxi » SF5: R. Mika, Rose » GG: May, Faust, Baiken » KoF: Athena/Yuri/Leona » SS: Mina Majikina

Racketboy Online FG Matchfiner Thread! Come out and play.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

cha cha wrote:Saturdays are the worst for me tbh, I was hoping more for a weeknight/late night, but I can manage a sunday afternoon if need be.

I'll probably be down for sunday afternoon, I think I'm going to the gym around 6CST and doing laundry in the morning but thats about all I have planned tommorow.

Tonight I'm down for anything so anyone can send me a PM, probably going to play some BO 2 or Ghosts unless someone sends me a pm to play something else.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

ninja do you ever go on PSN? I have 360 but still don't see the benefit of paying for something that a competitor provides for free...
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

mjmjr25 wrote:ninja do you ever go on PSN? I have 360 but still don't see the benefit of paying for something that a competitor provides for free...

I rarely go on PSN as most of my friends play on xbox so I buy almost all of my games for the xbox, I don't even own a mic for the ps3 anymore.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

I buy for both as it seems most guys on racket anyway only go on PSN and as little as I do go on, it just doesn't make sense to to pay for XBLA.

what do you have for PSN?
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

mjmjr25 wrote:I buy for both as it seems most guys on racket anyway only go on PSN and as little as I do go on, it just doesn't make sense to to pay for XBLA.

what do you have for PSN?

not much other than some ps1 games, I mostly buy XBLA games when they go on sale, I don't have playstation plus and when I can I prefer to buy the physical version. I have the dungeons and dragons japanese physical release for ps3 though I have no idea if that is compatible with the PSN version.