Shaq confirms SHAQ FU sequel in the works

Brawlers and Beatemups
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

Re: Shaq confirms SHAQ FU sequel in the works

Post by Jagosaurus »

I saw the guy on a shampoo ad yesterday lol no lie... not sure if this is serious.

My Retro Achievements Profile | My Console Mods
"Victory and honor do not grow from timid seeds" -Arbiter, Halo 5
sevin0seven
Next-Gen

Post by sevin0seven »

Jagosaurus wrote:I saw the guy on a shampoo ad yesterday lol no lie... not sure if this is serious.

it was men lotion: http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7dRT/gold-bond-u ... ille-oneal

man up!
Visit my stores: Mercari Store, sevin0seven RacketBoy Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
oxymoron
Next-Gen

Post by oxymoron »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEnoGGw8XPM#t=100

Interview with Dr. Shaq. I'm pretty sure he's joking.
SpaceBooger

Post by SpaceBooger »

BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

Guess Shaqdown wasn't enough.
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
Retrogamer0001
Next-Gen

Post by Retrogamer0001 »

Troll topic... besides that, Indigogo? There's already a site ripping off Kickstarter? That didn't take long...

The game room - > http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=45478

"We're on an express elevator to hell - goin' down!"
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

Retrogamer0001 wrote:Troll topic... besides that, Indigogo? There's already a site ripping off Kickstarter? That didn't take long...

Indiegogo's been around for a while. I remember it was mainly used for international crowd funding since Kickstarter was US only. I'm not sure if they still are. Indiegogo also allows you to keep whatever money you raise, even if you don't make your goal.
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
Retrogamer0001
Next-Gen

Post by Retrogamer0001 »

GSZX1337 wrote:
Retrogamer0001 wrote:Troll topic... besides that, Indigogo? There's already a site ripping off Kickstarter? That didn't take long...

Indiegogo's been around for a while. I remember it was mainly used for international crowd funding since Kickstarter was US only. I'm not sure if they still are. Indiegogo also allows you to keep whatever money you raise, even if you don't make your goal.

I'm amazed there aren't more scams associated with sites like this - I don't think it would take a whole lot of effort to pull one off either, especially if you're a talented artist or have a background in game design. A few storyboards, a couple of characters, a suitably vague story - that might be good for 50 - 250k.

The game room - > http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=45478

"We're on an express elevator to hell - goin' down!"
SirGawain
64-bit

Post by SirGawain »

Retrogamer0001 wrote:
GSZX1337 wrote:

I'm amazed there aren't more scams associated with sites like this - I don't think it would take a whole lot of effort to pull one off either, especially if you're a talented artist or have a background in game design. A few storyboards, a couple of characters, a suitably vague story - that might be good for 50 - 250k.

How has this not been shut down?!? If I drop, say $150, to get a Super Special Oh My God One of a Kind Something, but no one else put in money, I lose my money and they keep it. That is a horrible business model. I basically just paid them for nothing. I understand there are always risks, but Kickstarter seems to try and protect everyone.