Brawlers and Beatemups
User avatar
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:15 pm
Location: Houston, TEXAS

Re: Shaq confirms SHAQ FU sequel in the works

by Jagosaurus Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:43 am

I saw the guy on a shampoo ad yesterday lol no lie... not sure if this is serious.
User avatar
sevin0seven
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 8935
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 12:18 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Shaq confirms SHAQ FU sequel in the works

by sevin0seven Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:50 am

Jagosaurus wrote:I saw the guy on a shampoo ad yesterday lol no lie... not sure if this is serious.


it was men lotion: http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7dRT/gold-bond-u ... ille-oneal

man up!
Visit my store: sevin0seven Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
User avatar
oxymoron
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:35 pm
Location: Greater Los Angeles

Re: Shaq confirms SHAQ FU sequel in the works

by oxymoron Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:52 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEnoGGw8XPM#t=100

Interview with Dr. Shaq. I'm pretty sure he's joking.
Image
User avatar
SpaceBooger
Moderator
 
Posts: 4042
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:40 am
Location: The AK-Rowdy

Re: Shaq confirms SHAQ FU sequel in the works

by SpaceBooger Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:05 pm

BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Pocket & Advance SP) Genesis (SCD, 32X, Nomad), SNES,
Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3 and WiiU.
User avatar
GSZX1337
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5805
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:21 pm
Location: Madison, TN

Re: Shaq confirms SHAQ FU sequel in the works

by GSZX1337 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Guess Shaqdown wasn't enough.
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
User avatar
Retrogamer0001
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Shaq confirms SHAQ FU sequel in the works

by Retrogamer0001 Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Troll topic... besides that, Indigogo? There's already a site ripping off Kickstarter? That didn't take long...
Image

The game room - > http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=45478

"We're on an express elevator to hell - goin' down!"
User avatar
GSZX1337
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5805
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:21 pm
Location: Madison, TN

Re: Shaq confirms SHAQ FU sequel in the works

by GSZX1337 Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Retrogamer0001 wrote:Troll topic... besides that, Indigogo? There's already a site ripping off Kickstarter? That didn't take long...

Indiegogo's been around for a while. I remember it was mainly used for international crowd funding since Kickstarter was US only. I'm not sure if they still are. Indiegogo also allows you to keep whatever money you raise, even if you don't make your goal.
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
User avatar
Retrogamer0001
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Shaq confirms SHAQ FU sequel in the works

by Retrogamer0001 Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:33 am

GSZX1337 wrote:
Retrogamer0001 wrote:Troll topic... besides that, Indigogo? There's already a site ripping off Kickstarter? That didn't take long...

Indiegogo's been around for a while. I remember it was mainly used for international crowd funding since Kickstarter was US only. I'm not sure if they still are. Indiegogo also allows you to keep whatever money you raise, even if you don't make your goal.


I'm amazed there aren't more scams associated with sites like this - I don't think it would take a whole lot of effort to pull one off either, especially if you're a talented artist or have a background in game design. A few storyboards, a couple of characters, a suitably vague story - that might be good for 50 - 250k.
Image

The game room - > http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=45478

"We're on an express elevator to hell - goin' down!"
User avatar
SirGawain
64-bit
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:20 am
Location: Senatobia, MS

Re: Shaq confirms SHAQ FU sequel in the works

by SirGawain Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:49 am

Retrogamer0001 wrote:
GSZX1337 wrote:
Retrogamer0001 wrote:Troll topic... besides that, Indigogo? There's already a site ripping off Kickstarter? That didn't take long...

Indiegogo's been around for a while. I remember it was mainly used for international crowd funding since Kickstarter was US only. I'm not sure if they still are. Indiegogo also allows you to keep whatever money you raise, even if you don't make your goal.


I'm amazed there aren't more scams associated with sites like this - I don't think it would take a whole lot of effort to pull one off either, especially if you're a talented artist or have a background in game design. A few storyboards, a couple of characters, a suitably vague story - that might be good for 50 - 250k.



How has this not been shut down?!? If I drop, say $150, to get a Super Special Oh My God One of a Kind Something, but no one else put in money, I lose my money and they keep it. That is a horrible business model. I basically just paid them for nothing. I understand there are always risks, but Kickstarter seems to try and protect everyone.
Return to Fighters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests