Racketeer Online FG matchfinder thread!

Brawlers and Beatemups
cha cha
128-bit

Re: Racketeer Online FG matchfinder thread!

Post by cha cha »

GGs TSTR, the connections felt... off tonight. Those randoms though, LOL man... I never knew flowcharting was still THIS rampant. Was fun for what little time I had to play against you.

Work on finishing the EX DP (in corner) with a jumping MK or FP into dash under cross up. Also look into dash unders with air to air normal hits and your c.FP antiairs!

thanks bro 8)
twitch ► | youtube ► | srk ► | sell/trade ► | gameroom ►
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Player of Fighting Games: T7: Eddy, Kazumi, Jack, Zafina » SC6: 2B, Xianghua, Tira, Mina, Maxi » SF5: R. Mika, Rose » GG: May, Faust, Baiken » KoF: Athena/Yuri/Leona » SS: Mina Majikina

Racketboy Online FG Matchfiner Thread! Come out and play.
cha cha
128-bit

Post by cha cha »

For anyone up to it tonight I am gonna be playing TTT2 and SC5 on PSN. Totally willing to teach you basics if you are bored and looking to pick up a new fighter/fighter you've always wanted to learn to play properly.

I will probably be on around 8pm, my psn as always is: akazukin_cha_cha

Also maybe can do a lil' Ultra or VS into the late hours if people are on long enough :wink:
Player of Fighting Games: T7: Eddy, Kazumi, Jack, Zafina » SC6: 2B, Xianghua, Tira, Mina, Maxi » SF5: R. Mika, Rose » GG: May, Faust, Baiken » KoF: Athena/Yuri/Leona » SS: Mina Majikina

cha cha
128-bit

Post by cha cha »

I'll be on tonight for some Ultra training and maybe a lil' TTT2 tonight around 9pm. Hit me up if you wanna get some matches in!

BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Noiseredux and I are one of the few...the proud... the Ultra Street Fighter IV PC players. I'm always looking for some good matches and learning the ropes!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
cha cha
128-bit

Post by cha cha »

What times do you guys usually play? I know quite a few locals that have the PC version that I can play online through. I'll probably pick it up myself at some point, but not until a sale.

BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

cha cha wrote:What times do you guys usually play? I know quite a few locals that have the PC version that I can play online through. I'll probably pick it up myself at some point, but not until a sale.

I will be on after 10 PM EST tonight to play probably. I work evenings a lot so that is usually the best time in general. I have a very chaotic schedule so it really really varies. There are supposedly a lot of on-line problems people are experiencing, but that is limited to games with matchmaking. If you set up a private room, things run smoothly.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
cha cha
128-bit

Post by cha cha »

GGs to Foxhound and TSTR tonight! (in USF4) :mrgreen: Had fun playing my harem of woman characters. :P

#waifucomplex

foxhound1022
Next-Gen

Post by foxhound1022 »

GGS, man. You had a hell of a streak there.

It shows that I haven't played any online matches in a little while. :oops:
TSTR
Next-Gen

Post by TSTR »

foxhound1022 wrote:It shows that I haven't played any online matches in a little while. :oops:

Haha, that's all I've been doing and I still get beat. My own fault though--between execution slips and not maximizing damage off punishes, I do myself in most times.

When you were killing that one rando with the Condor Dive and then the Doskoi the next match I lol'd hard.

GGs fellas!
cha cha
128-bit

Post by cha cha »

@TSTR- yea man :P you really do need to stop punishing blocked/whiffed DPs with throws (go in practice and just set the computer to DP all day, then maximize dat punish). You also need to learn her j.MK/j.MP dash under cross ups when you hit mid-screen EXtatsu (hell even in the corner this is better). Watch some Chris G vids! Her tech hasn't changed since Super!

Those 2 little changes and your game will elevate markedly.

@Fox- yea man, I pretty much only play Ultra online if TSTR summons me. DAT JUMP IN 720 ULTRA THO :lol: I swear on that last one, I cancelled healing as quick as possible and held up, I blame the internets!