Divekick (PS3/Vita crossbuy/crossplay, also PC)

Brawlers and Beatemups
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Divekick (PS3/Vita crossbuy/crossplay, also PC)

Post by ZenErik »

Anyone else in for some Divekick? Me and some friends played it for a good 7+ hours this past weekend. It's so simple but more complex that you'd think. Only 2 buttons. No directionals. Just Dive (jump) and kick (also jump back).

$10 crossbuy for PS3/Vita and $8 w/ PS+. It's really a ton of fun. Friends of mine that normally button mash in fighters are now thinking more strategically. Because of how simple the inputs are. No crazy combos to learn. 1 hit KO. It's really a beautiful thing.

At first you might think "how could anyone enjoy this for more than 20 minutes", but if you play together w/ friends/family you may soon understand why.

http://www.divekick.com/
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
jfrost
Next-Gen

Re: Divekick (PS3/Vita crossbuy/crossplay, also PC)

Post by jfrost »

Looks amazing and I will buy it for PC down the line. Not now, though. Exchange rates are killing me.
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

Hope you like it.

If anyone else is interested I'll gladly play online with any of you. Assuming it is possible. Haven't looked at the match making system yet. Highly recommended that you get together with friends for local multi though.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
SpoonyBard
128-bit

Post by SpoonyBard »

A friend of mine had some people over last night and it turned into a 10-person double elimination tournament. Even the people who showed up that weren't interested in video games played. Way too much fun.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

This is a game that people could easily disregard. I have been watching the game since its first debut at UFGT way back in the day and can safely say the game is enthralling even to watch, let alone play. There is a lot of strategy involved and it is really cool to play.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.