MORE STREET FIGHTER IV

Brawlers and Beatemups
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Re: MORE STREET FIGHTER IV

Post by ZenErik »

noiseredux wrote:Erik, let me know when you want to play either.

Cool. :) I've have SSFIV:AE since it was free via PS+. But I have hardly played any SFIV or MvC3. Does anyone still play SFxT? I originally ordered that too but took it out since I was remembering how poorly received it seemed to be. Probably partly because of the DLC debacle. And maybe it's just not good? I don't know. Looks about $15 new these days.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I have SSFIVAE, so hopefully you still have that or at least SSFIV?

And yeah, I have UMvC3 rather than vanilla.

I still play SFxT, and still love it. Haven't purchased all the extra characters... yet. Still hope for a sale. But I love that game and do plan to do so.
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

noiseredux wrote:I have SSFIVAE, so hopefully you still have that or at least SSFIV?

And yeah, I have UMvC3 rather than vanilla.

I still play SFxT, and still love it. Haven't purchased all the extra characters... yet. Still hope for a sale. But I love that game and do plan to do so.

Yea, it's SSFIVAE. And I ordered UMvC3. Looks like I'll be able to upgrade SSFIVAE to the new one without buying the game again.

Well, if you want to play SFxT I can give that a shot too. Can add it back to the Amazon order pretty easily. :) It looked pretty fun from the tourney videos I watched. I'd probably end up using Tekken characters.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo