Shin Koihime Musou - Otome Taisen Sangokushi Engi (PS3)

Brawlers and Beatemups
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Shin Koihime Musou - Otome Taisen Sangokushi Engi (PS3)

Post by ZenErik »

Shin Koihime Musou fighter is coming to the PS3! :) Was originally released in arcades a few years back. Not sure if there has been any word on extra characters or anything like that.

All girl fighter. Whether it is good or not, I have no idea. But I do have it pre-ordered since I like these sort of games. Arcana Heart, AquaPazza, etc. are quite fun. :mrgreen:

Here is a video with some gameplay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5LEfmNoBFk

Maybe not the greatest animation but it looks like fun. Anyone else going to pick this up?

If you have a Nico account here is another video. Maybe PS3 intro? Or at least a nice trailer. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17237743
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Shin Koihime Musou - Otome Taisen Sangokushi Engi (PS3)

Post by noiseredux »

Looks good, will keep an eye on it.
brunoafh
Next-Gen

Post by brunoafh »

adult visual novel series based off the famous Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel. In this game you'll find gender-bent versions of familiar ancient Chinese warlords and heroes such as Guan Yu, Cao Cao and Lu Bu etc.

wtf? That sounds really dumb, but the game seems surprisingly legit from the little I saw. I'll keep an eye on it as well.
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

brunoafh wrote:
adult visual novel series based off the famous Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel. In this game you'll find gender-bent versions of familiar ancient Chinese warlords and heroes such as Guan Yu, Cao Cao and Lu Bu etc.

wtf? That sounds really dumb, but the game seems surprisingly legit from the little I saw. I'll keep an eye on it as well.

Japan. What can I say? :lol:

Hopefully the fighting game is as fun as it looks. Not sure I'll ever play the eroge...
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
TheRev
128-bit

Post by TheRev »

The funny thing about this game is that it's mugen based. Still it looks Gorgeous and I'd love to have it in the collection.