Favorite Obscure fighters?

Brawlers and Beatemups
TheRev
128-bit

Re: Favorite Obscure fighters?

Post by TheRev »

dunpeal2064 wrote:Doesn't Faust turn Bridget into a girl eventually though?

Botched Circumcision?
EvilRyu2099
Next-Gen

Post by EvilRyu2099 »

TheRev wrote:Just throwing this out there since everyone is talking about Poison. I want to remind you all that....

One of these days I'm going to start a hardcore Bridget fanclub!! After a Dizzy one of course..
PSN: GoTigers9999
Live: Iori8000
Nintendo:Iori9999 3DS Friend Code: 4012-3366-0941
My Twitch stream channel!
Violent By Design
Next-Gen

Post by Violent By Design »

d123456 wrote:
TheRev wrote:
Retronomy wrote:I'm really fond of Jo-Jo's Bizarre Adventure. I'm not sure if it got a stateside release, but it's an awesome 2D fighter you just don't hear much people talking about.

Dreamcast 360 and I think PS3

And ps1
Poison is a very femenin sexy lady, impossible to be tranny. Nothing can change my mind. Not even that great video. Funny that half of this thread is about that.
Look, you can draw a beautiful female and then tell me she is a tranny. But I can tell a woman from a man
Love Rumble Fish as well.
As for Fate unlimited codes, That game can be played in 480p and in 16:9 on the ps2 with some hacks.

You'd be surprised, that's all I'm going to say. Seen plenty of good looking woman who are actually men (or used to be men, I should say).
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

EvilRyu2099 wrote:
TheRev wrote:Just throwing this out there since everyone is talking about Poison. I want to remind you all that....

One of these days I'm going to start a hardcore Bridget fanclub!! After a Dizzy one of course..

What do you mean by "hardcore"?
Jmenglan
64-bit

Post by Jmenglan »

Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style for the PlayStation, what a ridiculous but enjoyable game.
“The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination.”
-Voltaire
d123456
Next-Gen

Post by d123456 »

CD AGES wrote:[-Martial Masters (I love this game!)

Probably the hiddenest gem of all time.
If you like TS & Garou check this little gem out.
Optimizing PS2 games 480p (progressive) and 240p gsm hdtv
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=30389
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

CD AGES wrote:Anywho, I recall the OP making a similar thread on another site a while back. I recall answering with:
-Rumble Fish
-Evil Zone
-Martial Masters (I love this game!)

others franchises worth mentioning enjoying but have little exposure in market...
-Destrega
-Buriki One

Seconds on Rumble Fish series, as well as Buriki One.

Thirds on Martial Masters, and while I don't think it reaches Garou, that is the right vein for sure. Extremely solid title.

Never played Evil Zone or Destrega, will check them out.

Anyone have much experience with Warzard or Kaiser Knuckle? Have been considering grabbing them but don't know a ton about them other than some vids.
CD AGES
Next-Gen

Post by CD AGES »

Both are very unique for their time and for the genre. Destrega feels a tad like Psychic Force series, but with a more heavily grounded approach. Evil Zone is heavily Amine influenced and the combat scheme is very basic. But it works well and the overall presentation is fantastic.
TheRev
128-bit

Post by TheRev »

mjmjr25 wrote:Seconds on Rumble Fish series, as well as Buriki One.

Thirds on Martial Masters, and while I don't think it reaches Garou, that is the right vein for sure. Extremely solid title.

Anyone have much experience with Warzard or Kaiser Knuckle? Have been considering grabbing them but don't know a ton about them other than some vids.

Both are well worth your time and imaginary quarters.

EvilRyu2099 wrote:One of these days I'm going to start a hardcore Bridget fanclub!! After a Dizzy one of course..

Dizzy huh?
Sonicx360
24-bit

Post by Sonicx360 »

Though, I love the Rival Schools series, another credit goes to KOF 2006. Sure, some may scoff at this game for being 3D and slow-paced, but it is a lot better than what others think. Gameplay-wise, it may not be the best KOF game, but it meets the fundamentals that the series is renowned for (just minus the tag team, though that returned on KOF Maximum Impact: Regulation A).
R.I.P. Megaman/Rockman: December 1987-July 2011
R.I.P. Sonicx360 (YouTube): May 3, 2006-April 19, 2009