How to Kick Ass at Mortal Kombat

Brawlers and Beatemups
Nyukki
128-bit

Re: How to Kick Ass at Mortal Kombat

Post by Nyukki »

Been trying out some of the tactics and have definitely seen some improvements.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:Sweep the leg

This! Especially in MK1, I found most enemies can literally be beaten flawlessly by repeatedly sweep kicking, apart from Sub Zero because he just does his sliding low kick.

Still need more practice, but I found you just have to be fast, never hesitate and if in doubt, just sweep kick.
AznKhmerBoi
Next-Gen

Post by AznKhmerBoi »

Im a huge mk2 and mk3 fan as well. If you have the ps3 one youre more than welcome to battle me :D.
PSN- jacktsang05
WiiU- jacktsang05

Nyukki
128-bit

Post by Nyukki »

AznKhmerBoi wrote:Im a huge mk2 and mk3 fan as well. If you have the ps3 one youre more than welcome to battle me :D.

I wish I did. I never bought a PS3 or 360, mainly because my brother has one and I've never been that impressed with the games, plus I'm too much of a cheapskate to spend 50 quid or more on a game these days. I was hoping that they'd release a PC version of the new MK, since I ended up buying an HTPC instead of current gen console.

I may buy a 360 or PS3 when the next generation comes out, in the meantime do people still play MK on mamehub?
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Nyukki wrote:Been trying out some of the tactics and have definitely seen some improvements.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:Sweep the leg

This! Especially in MK1, I found most enemies can literally be beaten flawlessly by repeatedly sweep kicking, apart from Sub Zero because he just does his sliding low kick.

Still need more practice, but I found you just have to be fast, never hesitate and if in doubt, just sweep kick.

I'm glad that I could help. I spent a lot of time with these games when you actually had to place a quarter on the cabinet to queue up for a game...