NEW fighter from NRS! Injustice: Gods among us.

Brawlers and Beatemups
CD AGES
Next-Gen

NEW fighter from NRS! Injustice: Gods among us.

Post by CD AGES »

Interesting to say the least. Happy to see Grundy. Here's hoping for Owl Man :D

http://www.gamespot.com/injustice-gods- ... on=desktop
brunoafh
Next-Gen

Re: NEW fighter from NRS! Injustice: Gods among us.

Post by brunoafh »

I just saw this too. Here's another article with more screens and a trailer.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

Sounds good to me. If Netherrealm do anywhere near as well with this as they did with MK9, it should be excellent.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

AppleQueso wrote:Sounds good to me. If Netherrealm do anywhere near as well with this as they did with MK9, it should be excellent.

I'm kind of split on if I even care about this news. On one hand I thought MK9 was really good. On the other hand I thought MKvDCU was petty meh. Plus I don't really care about any DC Comics characters. And even though I like MK9, I don't play it nearly as much as most of my other current gen fighting games. So yeah, ultimately I probably don't care about this.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

noiseredux wrote:
AppleQueso wrote:Sounds good to me. If Netherrealm do anywhere near as well with this as they did with MK9, it should be excellent.

I'm kind of split on if I even care about this news. On one hand I thought MK9 was really good. On the other hand I thought MKvDCU was petty meh. Plus I don't really care about any DC Comics characters. And even though I like MK9, I don't play it nearly as much as most of my other current gen fighting games. So yeah, ultimately I probably don't care about this.

I think they redeemed themselves with MK9. I'm sure they've learned their lesson from MKvDCU.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

AppleQueso wrote:I think they redeemed themselves with MK9. I'm sure they've learned their lesson from MKvDCU.

oh I agree. I think MK9 was great. But when I'm in the mood for a fighting game it's usually in this order:

SF4 / SFxT
SF3
Arcana Heart 3
KOF13
MVC2 / MVC3
BlazBlue
MK9

I liked MK9 enough to even pick up the strat guide and Freddy DLC. But it's still pretty last on my list considering this gen has had a lot of good fighters. Add to that that Persona Arena is coming out soon along with the Guilty Gear PSN release and I just think MK9 will sink lower on the list of go-to fighting games.
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Post by CFFJR »

Sold!

Seriously. I loved MK9, I love DC, this is a no brainer.

Now I will sit and pointlessly hope for Superboy.
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
sabrage
Next-Gen

Post by sabrage »

Looks awesome, but that title is awful. Solomon Grundy pretty much means I have to get this.
brunoafh
Next-Gen

Post by brunoafh »

noiseredux wrote:oh I agree. I think MK9 was great. But when I'm in the mood for a fighting game it's usually in this order:

SF4 / SFxT
SF3
Arcana Heart 3
KOF13
MVC2 / MVC3
BlazBlue
MK9

BlazBlue is that low on your list? GET THE FUCK OUT

Also I finally got SFxT, it's pretty damn good. It's much more than the copy pasta fest I expected.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

brunoafh wrote:
noiseredux wrote:oh I agree. I think MK9 was great. But when I'm in the mood for a fighting game it's usually in this order:

SF4 / SFxT
SF3
Arcana Heart 3
KOF13
MVC2 / MVC3
BlazBlue
MK9

BlazBlue is that low on your list? GET THE FUCK OUT

Also I finally got SFxT, it's pretty damn good. It's much more than the copy pasta fest I expected.

hahaha ok it's really more like this:

1. SF4 / SFxT
2. all those other games I mentioned
3. MK9

...but that makes it sound like I don't like MK9, which I do. Although I will say that I like Arcana 3 more than BlazBlue. I think the Homing thing is just an awesome addition.

I TOLD YOU! I think SFxT rules. People need to spend more time playing it and less time reading blog posts about how Capcom hates us. Anyway, glad to play some rounds with you whenever I'm signed on bruno.