Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online (Racketboy meetups)

Brawlers and Beatemups
AznKhmerBoi
Next-Gen

Re: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online

Post by AznKhmerBoi »

definitly gonna be epic, i love 3rd strike. Its too bad i only pick ryu, ken, or Akuma :mrgreen:
PSN- jacktsang05
WiiU- jacktsang05

Betamax001
Next-Gen

Post by Betamax001 »

Well the game got released today. Downloaded the demo. I never got into this game that much because I really really really suck at it. I don't think I will get this game, or at least for awhile. I just ordered the Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for the PS2 which has this game on it anyway so I will probably stick to that. I seldom play online anyway because of my horrendous suckage. I'm not gonna waste 10 bucks just to embarrass myself :D
NES, SNES, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GCN, Wii, PS3, 360, GB, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, PSP 3000, and 3DS XL

PSN ID: SaturnXMKII
Steam ID: betamax001
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

yeah I was excited a while ago, but I also have the PS2 version which is great -- and I tend to get destroyed playing fighters online, so not sure I need to pick up an extra copy of one I'm not even great at. I'm trying to stop getting multiple copies of games lately.
Betamax001
Next-Gen

Post by Betamax001 »

Of course if it was Capcom Vs. SNK 2 or Street Fighter Alpha 3 or something, then I would so buy this.
NES, SNES, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GCN, Wii, PS3, 360, GB, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, PSP 3000, and 3DS XL

PSN ID: SaturnXMKII
Steam ID: betamax001
sevin0seven
Next-Gen

Re: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online (Racketboy meetups)

Post by sevin0seven »

downloading my copy as we speak...er....type. 8)
Visit my stores: Mercari Store, sevin0seven RacketBoy Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
mjmjr25

Re: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online (Racketboy meetups)

Post by mjmjr25 »

sevin0seven wrote:downloading my copy as we speak...er....type. 8)

Been there, done that.

Waiting for challengers - HUGO's HUNGRY!!!
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

noiseredux wrote:yeah I was excited a while ago, but I also have the PS2 version which is great -- and I tend to get destroyed playing fighters online, so not sure I need to pick up an extra copy of one I'm not even great at. I'm trying to stop getting multiple copies of games lately.

Sell the PS2 version.

You should have the DC version because its glorious and the PSN version because your friends need a confidence booster now and then.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

mjmjr25 wrote:Sell the PS2 version.

You should have the DC version because its glorious and the PSN version because your friends need a confidence booster now and then.

1. The PS2 version also has SFII Anniversary.
2. I don't own a DC.
3. I thought YOU hated DL-only games?!?!??!
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

noiseredux wrote:
mjmjr25 wrote:Sell the PS2 version.

1. The PS2 version also has SFII Anniversary.
2. I don't own a DC.
3. I thought YOU hated DL-only games?!?!??!

1. True enough. Then i'll go with my heart anyways, you should really own all 3.
2. You should. Seriously.
3. I do, I only own 3 - all games I can play against my friendlies. I figure for the $30 I put into the 3 of them if the network died tomorrow, I did get my monies worth, so i'm "good" with it. I don't like it, but i'm good with it.
4. Your not that bad anyways, none of us are epic like the freaks who live on there.
5. Chun Li is on there.
6. If you win 100 matches online in a row, there is an add-on special move where Chun Li jumps on your shoulders, puts her skirt over yoru face and crushes your head (temples between thighs style).
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

mjmjr25 wrote:4. Your not that bad anyways, none of us are epic like the freaks who live on there.
5. Chun Li is on there.
6. If you win 100 matches online in a row, there is an add-on special move where Chun Li jumps on your shoulders, puts her skirt over yoru face and crushes your head (temples between thighs style).

4. sevin's really good. At least at SF4.
5. good point.
6. y'know if they made a Darkstalkers DL game I'd buy that in a second. Speaking of which, do you own the PSN version of MvC2? Or Puzzle Fighter? I have both of those.