Your top 5 favorite fighting games?

Brawlers and Beatemups
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Re: Your top 5 favorite fighting games?

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Snatch1414 wrote:
I have it on 360 unfortunately. I use Jacky (admittedly I usually use the basic characters) and sometimes Lion. I would love to learn Akira I love his moves

I wouldn't say Jacky is basic at all. He is a very versatile character that has a lot of different stuff. Lion as well is great. Me? I play Pai, regardless of what people say about her in terms of, "tiers," as I enjoy her style and the variety of fighting stances she takes. It leaves a multitude of possibilities for you and can easily confuse people about where you are going.

Akira is a beast, but man... I just can't get the rhythm down with his moves. I love playing against him though, as Pai has a VERY short frame attack that beats out all his moves and stops him dead in his tracks which frustrates a LOT of people.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Post by TEKTORO »

Here's my current tops in case it's changed.

1) Darkstalkers 3
2) Street Fighter Alpha 3
3) Tekken 3
4) Guilty Gear X2 Reloaded
5) Samurai Shodown II

Honorables:
SF II Turbo
Soul Calibur II
Bushido Blade
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.
MC Rex Rexler
24-bit

Post by MC Rex Rexler »

TEKTORO wrote:2) Street Fighter Alpha 3

Man, I loved the World Tour mode in the PS1 version of Alpha 3. My brother, cousin and I would spend hours with that. That alone probably puts that game in the top 5 of my favorite fighters.
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

MC Rex Rexler wrote:
TEKTORO wrote:2) Street Fighter Alpha 3

Man, I loved the World Tour mode in the PS1 version of Alpha 3. My brother, cousin and I would spend hours with that. That alone probably puts that game in the top 5 of my favorite fighters.

It's in the Dreamcast version as well. All fighting games should have stuff like this in my opinion.
qishmish

Post by qishmish »

Well, my current top

1) The Last Blade 2
2) Samurai Shodown IV
3) Power Instinct Matrimilee
4) Virtua Fighter 4
5) Tekken 6

May change in the future, of course.