Street Fighter II - The Interactive Movie [NTSC-J]

Brawlers and Beatemups
vlame
Next-Gen

Street Fighter II - The Interactive Movie [NTSC-J]

Post by vlame »

has anyone played this game?

do you know any hints to play or anything relevant to this game? i found the pw to fight ryu but the cyborg has ken's moveset lol. as far as i know you can learn what you observe.
^^ My Available List ^^
My B/S/T list
I also rent and sell PS2, Wii and XBOX softmod-kits and I collect DVD movies let me know what you have.
PSony
24-bit

Re: Street Fighter II - The Interactive Movie [NTSC-J]

Post by PSony »

I haven't gotten around to playing it yet, but I think you take snapshots of the characters' special moves as you watch the movie.
vlame
Next-Gen

Post by vlame »

yea thats as much as i know too lol
^^ My Available List ^^
My B/S/T list
I also rent and sell PS2, Wii and XBOX softmod-kits and I collect DVD movies let me know what you have.
PSony
24-bit

Post by PSony »

Ok, I played a little bit and I think I've figured it out.

There's the Game Mode menu, which is the main mode where you watch the movie and take snapshots. Below that there's the fighting mode menu where you fight CPU or another player in a SSFIIT style match.

In the main mode you hold down A to bring up the cross hair and press B when someone is punching or kicking to take a snapshot. If you take a snapshot at the right time, there will be a "CLINK" sound. The number on the lower left is the number of snapshots you have left. When there's no fight scene, you can't take snapshots. The C button brings up some info on whatever is on screen, like the character's birthday/height/weight, or Guile's car (Ford Mustang GT 350).

Pressing Start will show your robot's stats for his head, shoulders, elbows, fists, knees, and feet. You level up the stats by taking snapshots of characters using that body part in the fight scenes. I took snapshots of Chun Li kicking the crap out of Balrog, then I pressed Start and noticed that the feet stats went up.

To the lower right of the stats screen is a 20-digit password, which you would write down and enter it when playing the fighting modes. The stats you build up in the game mode reflects on how good your robot fights in the fighting mode. I didn't play it much so my stats were low and when I entered the fighting mode, my robot walks very slowly and does almost no damage to CPU Ryu.

In the VS mode, both players enter their own 20-digit password that they got while playing through the game mode and then fight each other. So whoever has the higher stats will win.

The instruction manual only lists your robot doing Ken's moveset so I think those are the only moves you can do. Plays like Ken from SSFIIT.
tombanz10

Post by tombanz10 »

Street fighter had been good for those people who have wanted to played more action game. I have played that all the latest version. It had been came with all the new member and also in the new strategy. So It was so great and also interesting.