Pokémon Go

Neo-Geo, Arcade, Portable, & Every Other Platform
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Re: Pokémon Go

Post by Tanooki »

In all these 20+ years I've never owned a Kangaskhan until I got the 1% chance one early on in Pokemon Ultra Sun. That pleased me to say the least as I've never had one to use before and it's fairly decent.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

Could you not just make a burner account, give them the rare, then give someone the account info to log into on another device and transfer it over?

I held a gym for most of last week, I will likely be going back to a rural civilwar battlefield with my wife where I held one for several weeks, once she gets her new phone that can play it again.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

You could but with the cost of dust required to make the trade you'd need to work that burner pretty full time since you can't even use money to buy dust. Anything of good quality seems to get into the 10K and up level which is prohibitive to even trade for normal people unless you're an overly active player who really catches a lot and does other dust grabbing activities/rewards.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

Fair enough.

In game news, I did my week of dailies for the summer event and was given a Raikou as a reward. Hooray for free legendaries with 1400 cp...
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

I also caught my first Raikou today. That puts me on 149/151 in gen 1, 93/100 on gen 2 and 92/135 on gen 3.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Ugh yeah that CP on the legendaries is awful, especially when they're setup to have to walk an asininely high 20km just to earn one single candy. Anytime some event that halves that total or quarters it comes up, I pull out Moltres. That one I've already got into the 2000s because of some of those since it popped up months ago along with some other things that gifted a few random rainbow candies. I know that thing probably if I could hack it or walk it off likely would get into the 3000s or near there as it's a beast. Articuno and Zapdos just don't seem to have near its potential, nor does Raikou. When Snorlax was the toy of the month it kept spitting out some lames ones with like 55-60% of the CP bar loaded and poorer quality amazings or proud which stinks. The Snorlax I earned early in the game on mine has a wow rating on 2/3 things but still is proud yet I think likely still would max around 3k if i had the candies to feed it.

Right now i'm trying to walk off the last few needed for Blissey as I still never got that one in the wild or otherwise and I've had this really near perfect solid Chancey since the early days too. I know my Gen1 is more or less done outside of extra region level bs, Mew and Mewtwo aside from Blissey and little else. I think the other region is what Khangashan and Mr Mime?
Blu
Next-Gen

Post by Blu »

Hey there's an event going on. Caught all three legendary birds this week!
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Caught? Raids right? I can't handle a raid by myself over lv3 and that's pushing it, and my luck is a joke trying to chip in on the larger so I just gave up on it. I've got them, but it was the monthly stamp game. The one I've had the luck with on that is Moltres, it's up to around 2200cp now which is fairly mean in gyms.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

Anyone else other than AJ or bmoc have a friend code they'd like to share? I need three more to finish off this annoying quest and I need three *new* ones to do it.
bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

I'll send your code over to my wife. She should add you sometime today.