How's your TurboGrafx 16/PC Engine Going on

Neo-Geo, Arcade, Portable, & Every Other Platform
mas
Next-Gen

Re: How's your TurboGrafx 16/PC Engine Going on

Post by mas »

Can't wait to go home from vacation well day off to play some tg16. Up at Hampton beach for the night. Will be playing some splatterhouse and finally try to beat it
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

I just got in the mail legendary axe 1 and 2 complete.
The firts legendary axe is so good. That music to me on the first stage is almost as memorable as the first Zelda.
I'm so glad to get this system back. Kind of feel a little bad igot rid of cadash for mega man on the nes but I was never going to play it.
For anyone who wants to get this system, its well worth it. I will get all my games back. It may take a year but I will. Just need to have patience. I did find two tg16 games and must haves games for the systems within 5 months. Maybe I might find another lot later on this year
Kidpanda
64-bit

Post by Kidpanda »

Yea, Makyou Densetsu is easily in my top 5 hucard games. Love the game from beginning to end!
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

I never played that one. I will be getting a PC engine so now I can some decent imports
Kidpanda
64-bit

Post by Kidpanda »

mas wrote:I never played that one. I will be getting a PC engine so now I can some decent imports

You already have, the US name is Legendary Axe ;)
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

Just got bonks revenge yesterday from a trade. What a good game. Also from the trade got a pcengine. Now I have to find some pcengine cards to try it out.
I also am going to have to get a pcengine controller. Got an adapter to use my tg16 controller but I want to make the thing complete
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

Since my last post, I have not really played much tg16. I am just either on my ps2 or nes or even haven't had any time. I think today I'm going to play the thing. Clean it up and play some splatterhouse. I still need the cases and manuals for splatterhouse and devils crush.

I honestly feel like if my retro system of choice would be other than ps2, it would have to be TurboGrafx. I have been thru the mill and back on Sega, and Nintendo products. With the tg16, these are games I have never played and games I never heard of or looked into. I believe that it's my system of choice.
Now does anyone have magical chase lol
Thierry Henry
Next-Gen

Post by Thierry Henry »

mas wrote:Now does anyone have magical chase lol

Sure do. It's called an EverDrive. :P
"There are three kinds of suns in Missouri: Sunshines, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches"
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

With a trade I ended up getting three games complete.
Bloddy roar
Raiden
Victory run
I need sleep but tested raiden. What a nice port of the arcade classic. Will try our other games before I go to work tomorrow.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

mas wrote:With a trade I ended up getting three games complete.
Bloddy roar
Raiden
Victory run
I need sleep but tested raiden. What a nice port of the arcade classic. Will try our other games before I go to work tomorrow.

Do you mean Bloody Wolf? If so, all three are pretty fun games. Love Raiden, although it gets super hard by Stage 4.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.