Neo-Geo, Arcade, Portable, & Every Other Platform
TSTR
Next-Gen

Re: NES30 bluetooth controller for iOS, Android, Windows

by TSTR Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:50 am

aaron wrote:
TSTR wrote:
aaron wrote:haven't yet but i'm considering picking one up. seems like the review above is a really glowing endorsement of a product i was moderately interested in to begin with. so i'll probably get one. wish it was an SNES pad, though.

I know. I'm trying to figure out wireless solutions for the HTPC setup in the living room. Of course, the GF hates anything that doesn't resemble a Nintendo controller, so that makes things super difficult. These would be great, but so pointy...

classic controller pro? idk. maybe a couple of these things would fill the void for the retro stuff and you could use a 360 pad or two for the rest of your games. that's the direction i think i'm going.

how is dolphin currently, btw? do you use it?

Haven't messed with Dolphin. But from what I hear, as long as you got the beef to handle it, it runs most things really well.

I've got a CC Pro and an adapter, but again, wires. I don't mind wired, but in the living room the couch is like 10-12 feet away from the TV. That's a lot of wires/extensions. Plus with cats running around, shit's bound to get yanked out.
aaron
Next-Gen

by aaron Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:19 pm

TSTR wrote:I've got a CC Pro and an adapter, but again, wires. I don't mind wired, but in the living room the couch is like 10-12 feet away from the TV. That's a lot of wires/extensions. Plus with cats running around, shit's bound to get yanked out.

can't you just hook the CC Pro to a wiimote and run bluetooth?
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
TSTR
Next-Gen

by TSTR Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:28 pm

aaron wrote:
TSTR wrote:I've got a CC Pro and an adapter, but again, wires. I don't mind wired, but in the living room the couch is like 10-12 feet away from the TV. That's a lot of wires/extensions. Plus with cats running around, shit's bound to get yanked out.

you're a goddamn genius
fastbilly1
Site Admin

by fastbilly1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:38 pm

TSTR wrote:
aaron wrote:

you're a goddamn genius

Ive not gotten that to work, but I also have not tired in the last year.
Return to Other Platforms