If you're an indie dev or author of a game, book, film, or other production, this is where you can pitch it -- just don't be spammy!
rockerboah

Of Bird and Cage - Rock Opera as a Game

by rockerboah Fri May 21, 2021 6:22 am

Hello, I'm a game developer for Capricia studios. I'm not sure if you allow these kinds of promotions (if it's not just delete this and call it a day), but I would like to promote our game, which just released yesterday: Of Bird and Cage. It is the first rock/metal album produced entirely as a story-driven narrative video game, aspiring to establish a new gaming genre of interactive musicals.

It took six years of development, but it's finally finished and finally out. The project also features an array of well-known musicians like Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal (ex-Guns N' Roses) Rob van der Loo (Epica), Ruud Jolie (Within Temptation), Casey Grillo (Kamelot), Rocky Grey (ex-Evanescence), Davidavi 'Vidi' Dolev (Subterranean Masquerade), Kobra Paige (Kobra and the Lotus) and others.

If you think you might enjoy this and/or want to support us, you can find the game on Steam at: https://store.steampowered.com/app/5237 ... _and_Cage/
Return to Creator's Corner