Abstract Arena - Our first game on Greenlight!

If you're an indie dev or author of a game, book, film, or other production, this is where you can pitch it -- just don't be spammy!
Team_Credici

Abstract Arena - Our first game on Greenlight!

Post by Team_Credici »

Hello everyone!

My name is Alberto Muratore and I am the frontman of a small Italian development team called Credici. During the latest months we have been taken with launching our first PC game Abstract Arena, an action-packed 2D arena shooter set in a completely abstract context.

Abstract Arena was born when I decided to take part to the 2016 edition of the annual game development competition organized by the forum GameMaker Italia. During the summer I kept working on it by adding features, fixing bugs and polishing imperfections, and teaming up with lots of people who did help me with aspects of the game I couldn't make by myself: such as music and sound effects, language translations or social media management.

In September I founded team Credici to group me and my collaborators under the same name. "Credici" is an italian word with two meanings: "trust us" and "believe in what you do" - it perfectly fits for our situation because we are bound together just by the will of making something great that we could be proud of. Our team is more "amateur" than "real indie", so it has been really challenging to create a full game "out of nothing".

Even if the game is almost complete, development continues today thanks to the suggestions made by the community. Most of you probably already know that Valve is going to replace soon the Greenlight system with something new called Steam Direct, so these very days could be our last chance to reach our main goal: launching Abstract Arena on Steam getting greenlit. Please consider to vote us on Greenlight: GREENLIGHT PAGE

LATEST TRAILER: https://youtu.be/BkBpM0Mi2iE

If you want to know more about us or about Abstract Arena, you can visit our WEBSITE or follow the journey through our FACEBOOK page and TWITTER profile.

Thank you for reading,
Alberto Muratore and team Credici.