Dead Simple Drop Shipping - guide to making supplementary $

If you're an indie dev or author of a game, book, film, or other production, this is where you can pitch it -- just don't be spammy!
emwearz
Next-Gen

Re: Dead Simple Drop Shipping - guide to making supplementar

Post by emwearz »

Pretty sure I reported the original version of these thread for reasons pointed out, pretty sure I reported it as a Scam, which really, even after this thread, no far from it. You are trying to get paid by selling information on how to "quickly start" in a grey market.

Just because you make some money in a pyramid scheme doesn't make it any less of a pyramid scheme. All this thread is doing, is having you get paid to recruit people lower in the pyramid than you.

Realistically I am surprised a mod has not closed this again. What is the difference between this and someone posting their link to a referral site or something, you can make "supplementary $" on those too. But that is not for me to decide.

EDIT: In Australia at least, there have been a few high profile cases of businesses selling fake or counterfeit items out of Asia, which is highly regulated in Australia via our Consumer Laws, the people who were drop shipping ended up appearing in court, etc. I don't think any of them had any charges laid, but it is on the ACCC radar for sure, our customs are brutal, you don't want to be involved in any of the stuff. So while it might be "iffy" in the States, it is even more so in Australia and as the is a Global Community, so unless your guide is telling people how to get in contact and drop ship for large companies such as Wal-Mart or Target who are regulated (and I highly doubt use Drop Shipping, why would they need to, I would again say this topic has no place on the RB forums, but again that is not for me to decide.
Overload
128-bit

Post by Overload »

emwearz wrote:Just because you make some money in a pyramid scheme doesn't make it any less of a pyramid scheme. All this thread is doing, is having you get paid to recruit people lower in the pyramid than you.

There is no pyramid. Not sure where you're getting this.

emwearz wrote:EDIT: In Australia at least, there have been a few high profile cases of businesses selling fake or counterfeit items out of Asia, which is highly regulated in Australia via our Consumer Laws, the people who were drop shipping ended up appearing in court, etc. I don't think any of them had any charges laid, but it is on the ACCC radar for sure, our customs are brutal, you don't want to be involved in any of the stuff. So while it might be "iffy" in the States, it is even more so in Australia and as the is a Global Community, so unless your guide is telling people how to get in contact and drop ship for large companies such as Wal-Mart or Target who are regulated (and I highly doubt use Drop Shipping, why would they need to, I would again say this topic has no place on the RB forums, but again that is not for me to decide.

There is nothing about this business model that mandates selling counterfeit items. It's funny how you make all of these assumptions without having read the guide.

For the record, Wal-Mart does drop-ship. Check their website and you'll see a lot of products fulfilled by company X Y or Z, not that it's relevant.
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

Overload wrote:It's funny how you make all of these assumptions without having read the guide.

We aren't paying $15 to read your word document.
Overload
128-bit

Post by Overload »

mjmjr25 wrote:
Overload wrote:It's funny how you make all of these assumptions without having read the guide.

We aren't paying $15 to read your word document.

Nobody's expected to who isn't interested, but they shouldn't then go on to spout unfounded bullshit.