Customized Super Nintendo Stuff by Komet Custom

If you're an indie dev or author of a game, book, film, or other production, this is where you can pitch it -- just don't be spammy!

What kind of customization would you prefer ?

Unknown/Underrated but sweet japanese characters.
33%
Most popular characters (Zelda, Super Mario, Metroid ..)
40%
Only paint and clearcoat, ne need for more.
7%
I prefer the original nintendo stuff.
20%

Total votes: 15

Komet Custom
8-bit

Customized Super Nintendo Stuff by Komet Custom

Post by Komet Custom »

Hi

In this topic you will find all the customized items that we produce in our magical factory. We will work on Super nintendo stuff most of the time but we will also custom other systems.
Every creation is hand made: We design & paint all the models ourselves. Made with the finest materials, tools and a lot of passion for the best results.

Buttons, pads and mainboards are Nintendo official.
WE DO NOT USE FAKE PARTS.

KC01-KIRBY

KC02-DONKEY KONG

KC03-YOSHI

KC04-POP'N'TWINBEE

KC05-BREATH OF FIRE II

KC06-SUPER MARIO WORLD

KC07-MEGAMAN X

These are NTSC controllers. NTSC Controllers will work perfectly fine on any NTSC console (US SNES & Japanese Super Famicom) and some PAL consoles (1-CHIP).
Very hard to complete. Solid, shiny and highly UV resistant!

Any questions are welcomed.
We also respond to PM.
Enjoy!
Last edited by Komet Custom on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Betagam7
128-bit

Re: Customized Super Nintendo Stuff by Komet Custom

Post by Betagam7 »

Nice work. That's one of the few SNES controllers I've seen where the ordinarily dull colour scheme of the North American SNES buttons actually suits the controller more than the PAL colours.
TSTR
Next-Gen

Post by TSTR »

Looks real slick, nice!
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

That controller fills me with joy. I'd love to have a Metroid themed one to go with my custom painted Super Metroid SNES.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

I'd dig the shit out of a Fire Emblem controller. Not just SNES, either; I'd buy a Fire Emblem anything just about.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Komet Custom
8-bit

Post by Komet Custom »

It's great to read these comments, thanks a lot!
ElkinFencer10 wrote:I'd dig the shit out of a Fire Emblem controller. Not just SNES, either; I'd buy a Fire Emblem anything just about.
Got it :wink:

We are preparing many models (mainly SNES controllers) We prefer painting themes from Japanese underground characters but will also support all the popular ones.
sevin0seven
Next-Gen

Post by sevin0seven »

nicely done! 8)
Visit my stores: Mercari Store, sevin0seven RacketBoy Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
Komet Custom
8-bit

Post by Komet Custom »

Betagam7 wrote:Nice work. That's one of the few SNES controllers I've seen where the ordinarily dull colour scheme of the North American SNES buttons actually suits the controller more than the PAL colours.

Thanks a lot!

Yes the candy pink kirby color suits the lavender and purple buttons of the American SNES controllers perfectly. We also chose the convex and concave original buttons for a better result.
Last edited by Komet Custom on Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
winds
128-bit

Post by winds »

Very cool designs Komet! I am definitely digging these. Might consider a purchase sometime in the future, but with the Canadian dollar being so low for me currently, they're sadly out of my price range for the time being.

The donkey kong controller is cool too. If I could make a suggestion, it would be cool to see the L and R triggers as Bananas or something?
Nintendoes what Nintendon't!

Tangerine Orange Key: 42915767S1
Komet Custom
8-bit

Post by Komet Custom »

winds wrote:The donkey kong controller is cool too. If I could make a suggestion, it would be cool to see the L and R triggers as Bananas or something?

The bananas is a very nice suggestion. It can sound good on the paper but can really be disappointing on the final physical model. It's very delicate when it comes to customizations, because there are so many elements in the SNES library that sometimes we forget about the initial idea. It's all about being soft and crazy at the same time ^^
We even had to remove lovely elements because otherwise the controller would look too "charged"

I personally don't like when a controller is overcharged with too many elements, sometimes it can really turn ugly. Just have a look on eBay, you will find really strange custom work at crazy prices.. Adding bananas to the L & R would be a good idea IF the other letters were more or less done the same way (L & R aren't really used in the game anyway)

I take notes though and really appreciate your feedback.

And about the canadian $$: wow i didn't know that the canadian currency was going down these days.. The price of the controller from USD to CAD gives a pretty scary number ^^
Last edited by Komet Custom on Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.