If you're an indie dev or author of a game, book, film, or other production, this is where you can pitch it -- just don't be spammy!
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Clash Force 2

by Jrecee Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:00 am

I'm working on a sequel to Clash Force, the ios game that was sold to over 100 people and made me no money! This time it's for PC! And it'll be better than the first one! Here's a screenshot! Exclamation point!

Tanooki
Next-Gen

Re: Clash Force 2

by Tanooki Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:13 pm

Only 100? Did Apple never promote you? The screen capture looks decent enough I think to merit more than that if it's similar to the first.
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Re: Clash Force 2

by Jrecee Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:40 pm

Getting promoted by Apple is a bit like winning the lottery... you should probably just get a real job. I did actually get featured in top 100 action in Norway or something. Translated into an extra 5 or 6 sales maybe. I made about $2,000 on my two games total, course then you have to subtract the ipod touch I bought... the ipad I bought... the apple dev subscription... the game development tools... Just not a lucrative market especially for retro action games. Also the original didn't look that good, it was an NES style game, this one's Genesis based.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRnwPPEBpO0
Return to Creator's Corner