Guide Update: Best Wii Games Under $12

Guides to jumpstart your Retrogaming lifestyle
racketboy
Site Admin

Guide Update: Best Wii Games Under $12

Post by racketboy »

The Nintendo Wii resale market is getting in that nice sweet spot where there's a lot of supply and lower demand before it gets "collectable" again.
There's some surprising deals on here that probably won't last super-long.
http://www.racketboy.com/retro/nintendo ... s-under-12

Hope everyone finds this helpful! Might even help with some holiday gifts --- I picked up Mario Galaxy for my son for Christmas for $10 (and Sin and Punishment 2 for myself) :)
Michi
Next-Gen

Re: Guide Update: Best Wii Games Under $12

Post by Michi »

Cool. Quick question. When it says:

It’s not too terribly hard to score a clean, complete copy for under $10 if you shop around. It’s also worth mentioning that you could probably score Super Mario Galaxy for about $15 as well.

Do you mean you can find it for between $10-$15, or do you mean you can find Super Mario Galaxy 2 for $15? Cause the way it's worded right now is a bit confusing.
racketboy
Site Admin

Re: Guide Update: Best Wii Games Under $12

Post by racketboy »

Michi wrote:Cool. Quick question. When it says:

It’s not too terribly hard to score a clean, complete copy for under $10 if you shop around. It’s also worth mentioning that you could probably score Super Mario Galaxy for about $15 as well.

Do you mean you can find it for between $10-$15, or do you mean you can find Super Mario Galaxy 2 for $15? Cause the way it's worded right now is a bit confusing.

Yeah, I meant SMG 2 for $15.