Simulation "God" Game Suggestions

RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
SpikeSlania
24-bit

Simulation "God" Game Suggestions

Post by SpikeSlania »

I have ordered the last of my PC build, so will soon have a new pc, but Black Friday is coming up and I'm looking to add to my library. I really love Dungeon Keeper 2 and Majesty (Majesty 2 is still good), so I'm looking for some games to look out for. I already have Dungeons 2 & 3 on my ps4 and I bought War for the Overworld on my current PC. I know the obvious game that I haven't tried yet is Black & White, or the other Peter titles like Populous and Godus. I would love a Warhammer god game, but dunno if they tried mimicking one with that series yet or not, they're mimicking a lot of other games :P So looking for any other ideas for Simulation games that I might be interested in so I can keep an eye out for on Black Friday through Steam/GoG sales.
RLH

Re: Simulation "God" Game Suggestions

Post by RLH »

I couldn't get into Black & White and I played Populous II before Populous. I really enjoyed Populous II. I would have probably liked Populous 1, but I think since it was much older than P II, I just couldn't get into it.

Anyway, if you like old PC titles, it's a good one to try out. The PS1 version if fun but it's obviously much worse looking than a PC version.