Age of Empires

RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
Sano
Next-Gen

Age of Empires

Post by Sano »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=labJ5H0 ... e=youtu.be\

I think it looks fantastic IMO. I loved the original AOE, even though I wasn't very good at it...
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Re: Age of Empires

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

I was considering going to the hospital the other day because I definitely had an erection lasting more than four hours after I saw that trailer. Age of Empires was my first RTS game as well as my first retail PC game in general; it has a VERY special place in my heart.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Sano
Next-Gen

Post by Sano »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:I was considering going to the hospital the other day because I definitely had an erection lasting more than four hours after I saw that trailer. Age of Empires was my first RTS game as well as my first retail PC game in general; it has a VERY special place in my heart.

Lol, thanks for the laugh. Also, I agree! I sucked at it, but I had so much fun back in the day playing AoE. I really loved making my own skirmish maps/scenarios.
o.pwuaioc
Next-Gen

Post by o.pwuaioc »

The problem with AoE (and AoM afterward) was that easy was too easy and medium was brutal. Rise of Nations was the game that I could actually beat on the hardest difficulty.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

o.pwuaioc wrote:The problem with AoE (and AoM afterward) was that easy was too easy and medium was brutal. Rise of Nations was the game that I could actually beat on the hardest difficulty.

I agree with the difficulty issues. That's why I just played on Medium or Hard and used the cheats to have a squad of nuke troopers ready if I needed some help. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.