Puyo Puyo Tetris

RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Re: Puyo Puyo Tetris

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

I finished the "main" adventure in Puyo Puyo Tetris this morning (70 levels). Now I get the 30 post-game levels included in the Switch, PS4, and XBone versions (available as DLC in the other versions).
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:I finished the "main" adventure in Puyo Puyo Tetris this morning (70 levels). Now I get the 30 post-game levels included in the Switch, PS4, and XBone versions (available as DLC in the other versions).

I thought the "adventure" was about 75% easy peasy and about 25% tough, which was a nice ratio. I still suck at Puyo Puyo, but much less so now!
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

dsheinem wrote:
ElkinFencer10 wrote:I finished the "main" adventure in Puyo Puyo Tetris this morning (70 levels). Now I get the 30 post-game levels included in the Switch, PS4, and XBone versions (available as DLC in the other versions).

I thought the "adventure" was about 75% easy peasy and about 25% tough, which was a nice ratio. I still suck at Puyo Puyo, but much less so now!

Same. There are a couple levels I've skipped and will need to go back to, but they were both Puyo levels. I'm terrible at Puyo, but as you said, much less so now.

dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:
dsheinem wrote:

Same. There are a couple levels I've skipped and will need to go back to, but they were both Puyo levels. I'm terrible at Puyo, but as you said, much less so now.

you can skip levels?
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

dsheinem wrote:you can skip levels?

I think if you fail a certain number of times in a row, you get a "Help Option" thing you can select, and that skips the level.

alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

Have any of you puyo tetrisers played the original puyo puyo or puyo puyo 2? How does the difficult compare? I've been playing puyo puyo 2 today and it's brutally hard, to the point where only masters and robots need apply. Is this more accommodating?
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I've played OG Puyo, Tsu, Sun, ~n, Fever, Fever 2... but haven't actually opened up my Puyo Tetris yet. I actually have plans to play it with my wife this weekend, though.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

The only other Puyo game I've played is Puyo Pop on NGPC, but I find this to be much more forgiving.

BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Grabbed the game today for a Mother's Day gift for my wife. Physical copy cost me $19 thanks to some awesome savings! Can't wait to share the KEYCHAINS! Wife is taking the Tetris Keychain and I am getting the Puyo Puyo keychain! WOOO!!!!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.