New Assassin's Creed Unity Preview

RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
C-Sword
16-bit

New Assassin's Creed Unity Preview

Post by C-Sword »

Did you seriously think they were not going to release a new one every year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... p8XIHNR-OU
SirGawain
64-bit

Re: New Assassin's Creed Unity Preview

Post by SirGawain »

Well I am pumped. I have been a huge fan of the series since II when they moved away from the lack of story and monotonous gameplay.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

C-Sword wrote:Did you seriously think they were not going to release a new one every year?

Yes.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Cronozilla
Next-Gen

Post by Cronozilla »

I'm not too keen on the French Revolution setting. It feels too similar to the Italian Renaissance setting. I'm sure the game will be fine, but it just feels like a small iterative change making the new environments feel less fresh.

I still have yet to play 4, though. So, maybe that'll fill that need a bit.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Cronozilla wrote:I'm not too keen on the French Revolution setting. It feels too similar to the Italian Renaissance setting. I'm sure the game will be fine, but it just feels like a small iterative change making the new environments feel less fresh.

I still have yet to play 4, though. So, maybe that'll fill that need a bit.

Seems like 4 is now known as the standout of the series. I really need to bite the bullet and skip the ones I've missed out on up to this point and jump straight to 4.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Still needing to drag myself through AC3 :P. Story was so bad that I stopped half way through last time I tried :P.
emwearz
Next-Gen

Post by emwearz »

I have finished all the AC games other than the spinoffs, Need to make sure I finish off some of the DLC before this comes out, IV reconfirmed my faith in the series as everything after Brotherhood were steps backwards.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

emwearz wrote:I have finished all the AC games other than the spinoffs, Need to make sure I finish off some of the DLC before this comes out, IV reconfirmed my faith in the series as everything after Brotherhood were steps backwards.

I haven't really thoroughly enjoyed an AC game since ACII :P.
emwearz
Next-Gen

Post by emwearz »

Fragems wrote:
emwearz wrote:I have finished all the AC games other than the spinoffs, Need to make sure I finish off some of the DLC before this comes out, IV reconfirmed my faith in the series as everything after Brotherhood were steps backwards.

I haven't really thoroughly enjoyed an AC game since ACII :P.

Other than the first I have enjoyed them all, I found the overall cast of ACIII to be the low point of the series, but IV and II stand side by side as the high points in the series for me, but the scope of IV is just amazing.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

emwearz wrote:Other than the first I have enjoyed them all, I found the overall cast of ACIII to be the low point of the series, but IV and II stand side by side as the high points in the series for me, but the scope of IV is just amazing.

Interesting, I've heard others say that Revelations was the low of the series.