noiseredux wrote:Image

12-0

70-17? Pfft:

I went on to score more points.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: What sports game are you playing?

Post by noiseredux »

Going to the Playoffs w/ a perfect season. 8)
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

QUESTION: What are some good sports games that are available on PC and still have online modes to play with friends?
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

EA Replay has Mutant League Football!

I most definitely need to buy it. I'm actually kind of shocked that EA released a compilation of some of their classic 16-bit titles. Good for them. Too bad EA Replay 2 was cancelled.

Playing Hot Shots Golf Fore! right now. So much fun. I HATE the ugly ass Westernized cover art on all these games, but that's a minor complaint. And I just realized that the "fore" in the title is a play on words - it's also "part four" of the series. I feel like an idiot.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Playing Hot Shots Golf Fore! right now. So much fun. I HATE the ugly ass Westernized cover art on all these games, but that's a minor complaint. And I just realized that the "fore" in the title is a play on words - it's also "part four" of the series. I feel like an idiot.

Some part of my brain wants to say that there's a connection between that series and Mario Golf, but I have no idea what that would be, if it's even true.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Camelot Software Planning developed the first Hot Shots game and Mario Golf... 8)
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Camelot Software Planning developed the first Hot Shots game and Mario Golf... 8)

Ah, so that's the connection. I knew I wasn't just imagining things.

Thanks.
TheBrick
24-bit

Post by TheBrick »

Got the first NFL Blitz game on N64 at a thrift store a week ago. I haven't put it down since. I think I'm going to have to get more. What a pity. :wink:
Consoles: N64, Wii, Dreamcast, PS2, SNES, Saturn, Genesis, PS3, NES, Wii U, 2600, PS4
Handhelds: Game Boy Advance, 3DS, PSP, New 3DS
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

NFL Blitz is a fantastic series.

I just ordered New International Track & Field for a rock-bottom price. Track & field is my favorite real-life sport, but it doesn't always translate well to video games. I have high hopes for this one though, it looks pretty sweet.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

found a copy of Madden 07 Hall of Fame Edition for $3 at Saver's today. I'm excited mostly because of the bonus DVD with documentaries about the series and Madden himself.