Post by Pulsar_t »

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013- ... pring-2014

Sucks, but I guess we can make time for other games now. :mrgreen:
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
Stark
Next-Gen

Re: Watch Dogs delayed till 2014

Post by Stark »

Ubisoft's Assassin Creed 4 vs. Ubisoft's Watch Dogs? AC4 won.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Post by s1mplehumar »

Got this email from Amazon the other night. Oh well.

Did anyone else pre-order the Deadsec Edition?
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Why did you order from amazon.co.uk? Is that edition only available there?
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Post by s1mplehumar »

Stark wrote:Why did you order from amazon.co.uk? Is that edition only available there?

It's basically a PAL only spiffed up version of the LE. Extras included:

-4 Augmented reality cards
-A full map of Chicago
-3 Faction collector badges
-Expanded soundtrack
-3 Single player missions
-x3 DLC
-Larger box lol
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

I think I pre-ordered that edition. Not sure though. I pre-ordered for the PS4 from ShopTo. Haven't had an email from them though.

You should use ShopTo instead of Amazon BTW. More often than not, they're cheaper and they guarantee games for launch, unlike Amazon who will only do that if you pay for first class postage. Even then, I've had stuff be dispatched late from them. 90% of ShopTo pre-orders even come early.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Post by s1mplehumar »

Reprise wrote:I think I pre-ordered that edition. Not sure though. I pre-ordered for the PS4 from ShopTo. Haven't had an email from them though.

You should use ShopTo instead of Amazon BTW. More often than not, they're cheaper and they guarantee games for launch, unlike Amazon who will only do that if you pay for first class postage. Even then, I've had stuff be dispatched late from them. 90% of ShopTo pre-orders even come early.

I'm guessing you're in the UK? The only reason I pre-ordered from Amazon UK is to get the super awesome version of said game. Shopto may be marginally cheaper for you guys across the pond. I've had no problems dealing with Amazon pre-orders + I couldn't live without my Chase Rewards. :)
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

s1mplehumar wrote:
Reprise wrote:I think I pre-ordered that edition. Not sure though. I pre-ordered for the PS4 from ShopTo. Haven't had an email from them though.

I'm guessing you're in the UK? The only reason I pre-ordered from Amazon UK is to get the super awesome version of said game. Shopto may be marginally cheaper for you guys across the pond. I've had no problems dealing with Amazon pre-orders + I couldn't live without my Chase Rewards. :)

Oh right, sorry, I just assumed you were from the UK. I wasn't aware of the Deadsec edition. I think I just pre-ordered the normal version.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Post by Pulsar_t »

From the leaked releases it seems this game isn't nearly as groundbreaking as Ubisoft l̶i̶e̶d̶ advertised it to us.
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Not shocking at all. All the videos I've seen make it look pretty boring honestly. So you can hack peoples phones or something to trigger an event to go pick up a random package in the city... oh fetch quests, yay? Or hack street lights to make traffic crazy?

I really don't know, it just looks boring compared to GTA, Saints Row, and just about any other city sandbox out there. Think I'm getting pretty bored of these too so that might not help either.