RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
User avatar
Ack
Moderator
 
Posts: 21419
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:26 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon

by Ack Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:36 am

Best tutorial I've ever seen. Also, best opening gameplay I've ever seen. And, best intro I've ever seen.

EDIT - Also, you can watch the trailer in 144p on YouTube.
Image
Image
I have a movie review website now: https://moviereviewsbyamook.com/
MulishaSoldier929
32-bit
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Re: Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon

by MulishaSoldier929 Mon May 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Beat the game last night. Gotta say it is well worth the $15 bucks for this gem! I have never laughed so hard playing a video game than I did with Blood Dragon!

Looks like it sold well enough to have them considering a sequel already too.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/06/ ... el-in-mind
Beer it go good with pizza
User avatar
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4573
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 pm
Location: Hartland Wisconsin

Re: Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon

by ninjainspandex Mon May 06, 2013 2:40 pm

Yeah this game was amazing!! And its stand alone as well. This is DLC done right, I hope Capcom and EA were taking notes. But knowing them they would of charged you for each gun you pick up.
Image
User avatar
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5935
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:38 am

Re: Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon

by Pulsar_t Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:01 am

We want a Blood Dragon sequel! :twisted:
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
User avatar
dsheinem
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 23119
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:56 pm
Location: Northeast Pennsylvania

Re: Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon

by dsheinem Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:02 am

ninjainspandex wrote:Yeah this game was amazing!! And its stand alone as well. This is DLC done right, I hope Capcom and EA were taking notes. But knowing them they would of charged you for each gun you pick up.


It's not DLC for Far Cry 3.
User avatar
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 9740
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Tokyo

Re: Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon

by BoringSupreez Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:04 pm

dsheinem wrote:
ninjainspandex wrote:Yeah this game was amazing!! And its stand alone as well. This is DLC done right, I hope Capcom and EA were taking notes. But knowing them they would of charged you for each gun you pick up.


It's not DLC for Far Cry 3.

It's one of those stand-alone expansion packs, sort of like C&C3: Kane's Wrath.

I wish they'd release a physical version, even if it was just a limited run for collectors and big fans.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
User avatar
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 4573
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:32 pm
Location: Hartland Wisconsin

Re: Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon

by ninjainspandex Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:18 pm

BoringSupreez wrote:
dsheinem wrote:
ninjainspandex wrote:Yeah this game was amazing!! And its stand alone as well. This is DLC done right, I hope Capcom and EA were taking notes. But knowing them they would of charged you for each gun you pick up.


It's not DLC for Far Cry 3.

It's one of those stand-alone expansion packs, sort of like C&C3: Kane's Wrath.

I wish they'd release a physical version, even if it was just a limited run for collectors and big fans.

Im sure they will release a game of the year edition with it on it, like red dead redemption that included the zombies.
Image
User avatar
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5935
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:38 am

Re: Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon

by Pulsar_t Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:10 pm

I was checking out mods for FC2 and was disappointed by the dearth of them. If I find a trainer with map teleport I might re-install this. It's been a year since I beat FC3. How time flies..
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
User avatar
flex wood
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2701
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Minneapolis

Re: Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon

by flex wood Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:19 pm

I actually just started playing Farcry 3 again yesterday. Man this game is great I loaded up my save and was supposed to go just past the edge of where my last radio tower has revealed the map and I end up screwing around for 3 hours taking over bases, hitting up other radio towers and stuff. So much fun.

What is the coop like? I want to try it out sometime. Anyone here interested? I've got the uplay PC version.
User avatar
Fragems
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5430
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:01 am
Location: Proctorville, OH

Re: Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon

by Fragems Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:15 am

flex wood wrote:I actually just started playing Farcry 3 again yesterday. Man this game is great I loaded up my save and was supposed to go just past the edge of where my last radio tower has revealed the map and I end up screwing around for 3 hours taking over bases, hitting up other radio towers and stuff. So much fun.

What is the coop like? I want to try it out sometime. Anyone here interested? I've got the uplay PC version.


Coop is a completely separate campaign. It is very linear though and not nearly as good as the sp. Last time I played it was right after launch and it was buggy as hell but I think they eventually got it working pretty well.

I still have it installed on Steam.
Return to Other Genres

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest