A Far Cry of a thread

RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
Ack

Re: Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon

Post by Ack »

Best tutorial I've ever seen. Also, best opening gameplay I've ever seen. And, best intro I've ever seen.

EDIT - Also, you can watch the trailer in 144p on YouTube.
MulishaSoldier929
32-bit

Post by MulishaSoldier929 »

Beat the game last night. Gotta say it is well worth the $15 bucks for this gem! I have never laughed so hard playing a video game than I did with Blood Dragon!

Looks like it sold well enough to have them considering a sequel already too.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/06/ ... el-in-mind
Beer it go good with pizza
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

Yeah this game was amazing!! And its stand alone as well. This is DLC done right, I hope Capcom and EA were taking notes. But knowing them they would of charged you for each gun you pick up.
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Post by Pulsar_t »

We want a Blood Dragon sequel! :twisted:
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

ninjainspandex wrote:Yeah this game was amazing!! And its stand alone as well. This is DLC done right, I hope Capcom and EA were taking notes. But knowing them they would of charged you for each gun you pick up.

It's not DLC for Far Cry 3.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

dsheinem wrote:
ninjainspandex wrote:Yeah this game was amazing!! And its stand alone as well. This is DLC done right, I hope Capcom and EA were taking notes. But knowing them they would of charged you for each gun you pick up.

It's one of those stand-alone expansion packs, sort of like C&C3: Kane's Wrath.

I wish they'd release a physical version, even if it was just a limited run for collectors and big fans.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

BoringSupreez wrote:
dsheinem wrote:

It's one of those stand-alone expansion packs, sort of like C&C3: Kane's Wrath.

I wish they'd release a physical version, even if it was just a limited run for collectors and big fans.

Im sure they will release a game of the year edition with it on it, like red dead redemption that included the zombies.
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Post by Pulsar_t »

I was checking out mods for FC2 and was disappointed by the dearth of them. If I find a trainer with map teleport I might re-install this. It's been a year since I beat FC3. How time flies..
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
flex wood
Next-Gen

Post by flex wood »

I actually just started playing Farcry 3 again yesterday. Man this game is great I loaded up my save and was supposed to go just past the edge of where my last radio tower has revealed the map and I end up screwing around for 3 hours taking over bases, hitting up other radio towers and stuff. So much fun.

What is the coop like? I want to try it out sometime. Anyone here interested? I've got the uplay PC version.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

flex wood wrote:I actually just started playing Farcry 3 again yesterday. Man this game is great I loaded up my save and was supposed to go just past the edge of where my last radio tower has revealed the map and I end up screwing around for 3 hours taking over bases, hitting up other radio towers and stuff. So much fun.

What is the coop like? I want to try it out sometime. Anyone here interested? I've got the uplay PC version.

Coop is a completely separate campaign. It is very linear though and not nearly as good as the sp. Last time I played it was right after launch and it was buggy as hell but I think they eventually got it working pretty well.

I still have it installed on Steam.