Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Post by noiseredux »

Love you, man.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

You win all of the internets
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

so fetch.
Ack

Post by Ack »

Please tell me you were actually playing with Ug.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

Ack wrote:Please tell me you were actually playing with Ug.

haha no - I talked to him about GTA5 while my copy was loading and he was playing it last week though.
Cronozilla
Next-Gen

Post by Cronozilla »

Sorry guys, it isn't happening.
Blu
Next-Gen

Post by Blu »

I thoroughly enjoyed getting online last night.

I haven't played since Xbox 360 and wanted to explore the "definitive" version of GTA V. BMF joined me and another friend late into our first foray into the game. Before he joined, I was busy drowning my friend with the fire truck, chasing him around the Vinewood Hills neighborhood.

When BMF joined us, we spent some time running around on the roller coaster, trying to ride without actually sitting in the cars. After a boring ride on the Ferris Wheel, we moved to being shot by the thrusters of a harrier jet and driving high speed off the ramps by the airport.

Fellow Racketboys, we need you for our shenanigans.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Blu wrote:I thoroughly enjoyed getting online last night.

I haven't played since Xbox 360 and wanted to explore the "definitive" version of GTA V. BMF joined me and another friend late into our first foray into the game. Before he joined, I was busy drowning my friend with the fire truck, chasing him around the Vinewood Hills neighborhood.

When BMF joined us, we spent some time running around on the roller coaster, trying to ride without actually sitting in the cars. After a boring ride on the Ferris Wheel, we moved to being shot by the thrusters of a harrier jet and driving high speed off the ramps by the airport.

Fellow Racketboys, we need you for our shenanigans.

I had a blast Blu and I wish I could have had my mic on to talk. I was trying hard not to laugh so loud it would wake the baby or my wife up. Was really a great time and we definitely need to get the crew together and do some stuff.

Also, Noise, I recommend doing the initial quests that GTAO sets you up with, because you can't join a friends game until they are complete, something I came across before playing with Blu last night!
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

BogusMeatFactory wrote:I had a blast Blu and I wish I could have had my mic on to talk. I was trying hard not to laugh so loud it would wake the baby or my wife up. Was really a great time and we definitely need to get the crew together and do some stuff.

Something I meant to ask: if you're playing w/o headsets on, are you able to type msg's to each other in-game?

Also, Noise, I recommend doing the initial quests that GTAO sets you up with, because you can't join a friends game until they are complete, something I came across before playing with Blu last night!

Good advice! I'll try to take care of that tonight.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

noiseredux wrote:
Something I meant to ask: if you're playing w/o headsets on, are you able to type msg's to each other in-game?

Yes you can. T toggles the chat for you to type in!

Was fiddling around with the logo maker while the baby was napping and made this for fun. Not nearly as cool as what Crono made.