top_10_tetris_games_you_must_play

RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
pakopako
Next-Gen

Re: top_10_tetris_games_you_must_play

Post by pakopako »

Ugh. Be thankful this is only the "official Tetris release" list.

You haven't played Bastet (Batsard Tetris) yet. The official Bastet is even more insidious; the "next piece" window is replaced by a "you'll never get this" window.

NO. (Although, can someone verify that the music is from the Orchestrated Nintendo CD?) My personal best is still 6 lines. :cry:

From the article though, I really wanna see TWCCS:EH. I've played the Saturn version of "Grand Master" series... invisible blocks! WTF? W. T. F?!
My scheduling skills have died of dysentery; I hope to visit at least on a monthly basis.
Still, don't forget to tip your waitress.
mugenmidget
32-bit

Post by mugenmidget »

WARvault wrote:Mrs vault and I are hooked on Tetris Gaiden Battle right now. I only wish I could erase our memories and go back to when we had no idea what any of the powers did... The first time I used 4 powerballs with the five boys and that dancing Mexican guy appeared I laughed so hard I cried!
Sounds awesome, that's the one that caught my eye as well, I'll have to play it in a future stream for sure. Great article all around, though, I wasn't familiar with a lot of these so it served its purpose and then some. :mrgreen:
http://twitch.tv/multitapmugen
Live gaming streams, click the URL above to visit our channel!
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

WARvault wrote:Mrs vault and I are hooked on Tetris Gaiden Battle right now. I only wish I could erase our memories and go back to when we had no idea what any of the powers did... The first time I used 4 powerballs with the five boys and that dancing Mexican guy appeared I laughed so hard I cried!

It was the best random Tetris rom I have ever loaded up. I had hashiriya hunt down a cart for me when he was in Japan and it is in constant rotation at my house.