Snowboard Kids!

RTS, FPS, Sports, Adventure, etc.
J T
Next-Gen

Re: Snowboard Kids!

Post by J T »

I have a core group of friends that I've been friends with almost my entire life. Most of us have known one another since elementary school, but none later than middle school. We used to play videogames together all the time. We rented Snow Board Kids back around the time when it was originally released. Our collective friendship is strong, but it barely survived this game. I'm telling you, there's never been so much name calling, shit talking, and raging out in our group before or after this game. And we all loved it. The game is very fun, but unless you're the one delivering it, that slam move that makes everyone else slow down is absolutely maddening.
My contributions to the Racketboy site:
Browser Games ... Free PC Games ... Mixtapes ... Doujin Games ... SotC Poetry
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

I just happened to pick up a copy of the first game for $8 today. Glad to have it back...

...I haven't had the chance to play multiplayer on this game in a long, long time. I should pick up a second n64 controller and give it a shot with my friend.
Yancakes
64-bit

Post by Yancakes »

Holy crap! Was just at my wife's families house for dinner when I found a copy of Snowboard Kids in the massive, disorganized pile-o-games that is mostly made up of PS3 and N64 sports games and different versions of Call of Duty.

I asked one of her brothers about it and his expression clearly said "I have no clue what this game is", but he said I could borrow it. The younger of the two recognized it, apparently he picked it up in a trade a few years ago and had only played it a couple of times and didn't like it.

FREE SCORE! Now I just gotta find my label-maker.
Inazuma
Next-Gen

Post by Inazuma »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140633410105?ss ... 1439.l2649

Yay! I got this awesome game for a pretty good price. (^_^)
jvalentine98
64-bit

Post by jvalentine98 »

Twisted Edge yo
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe, yet.
d123456
Next-Gen

Post by d123456 »

This thread needs pictures
Optimizing PS2 games 480p (progressive) and 240p gsm hdtv
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=30389
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

So, is the PS1 or N64 version better?
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
Yancakes
64-bit

Post by Yancakes »

BoringSupreez wrote:So, is the PS1 or N64 version better?

As far as I'm aware the PS1 version is a Japanese only release, and it's just got a few new boarders and boards and etc.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

Bumping this as I was playing a bunch of Snowboard Kids 2 earlier. Such a fun game! So many cool stages too, even if it is a little silly to be Snowboarding on the beach, in grass, or inside a bedroom while you're shrunk down.

Wendy is my favorite character.
foxhound1022
Next-Gen

Post by foxhound1022 »

AppleQueso wrote:Bumping this as I was playing a bunch of Snowboard Kids 2 earlier. Such a fun game! So many cool stages too, even if it is a little silly to be Snowboarding on the beach, in grass, or inside a bedroom while you're shrunk down.

Wendy is my favorite character.

I love the SBK games; my cousin and I spent many hours playing these.