Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Best Donkey Kong Country 2 & 3 rom hacks (discussion) ?

by ZeroAX Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:51 am

So DKC2&3 are simply put among my favorite games of all time, I think you all know that by now. Having completed both games on emulator/GBA/Wii VC/SNES (yes in that order), I was looking for an excuse to play the games again (no, speed runs and self enforced restrictions are not for me, since I like to casually play my platformers to relax).

Anyway after some random googling (I think I was actually googling for screenshots of the games) I found out there have been plenty of rom hacks for these games with new levels. But as with all rom hacks out there, the quality.......leaves a lot to be desired.

So I decided to create a thread to ask you people about it. Anyone ever played any awesome DKC2/3 rom hacks? Please no Kaizo Mario hacks, I'm talking about rom hacks that might make the game more hard (or not), but in general are just fun new levels to play.
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: Best Donkey Kong Country 2 & 3 rom hacks (discussion) ?

by Ziggy587 Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:47 am

The only thing I know of is this boss rush hack: http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1118/
Return to Platformers