Puppeteer

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Re: Puppeteer

Post by Gamerforlife »

CavZee wrote:
Gamerforlife wrote:I just finished Act 4, stage 2. So I think that's eleven stages I've played so far and I think the game's amazing. There's 7 acts, so I think I have 10 more levels. So I'm about halfway through the game. I've never played anything quite like it. Some of these levels I've played are truly memorable and the boss fights are soooooo good, and there's a ton of them

Cool. Good to hear! Might get this game in a couple weeks when I find some time for it. >=]

I finished it yesterday. Loved it! I have a few minor gripes, but overall I think it's one of this year's best games, at least for me anyway.
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

I just finished this and I enjoyed it immensely. Great visuals, voice acting, and music. It definitely hasn't gotten enough attention imho.
CavZee
Next-Gen

Post by CavZee »

I played through the game in November and while I did enjoy it, I can't really say it amazed me in any way. Gameplay-wise, I wasnt feeling the level design or the way the platforming "felt". The constant banter between the Narrator and Pikarina was amusing sometimes and really annoying in other instances. It also felt a bit short.

It was a really artistic and creative experience regardless.
Steam/NNID: CavZee PSN: I_CavZee_I
3DS FC: 5456-0768-7231
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

Shame more people didn't buy this, looks like we'll not get another game like this at retail. I guess you just can't compete in a market dominated by shooters and overrated, big name franchises

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/21/puppe ... -clear-of/
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Gamerforlife wrote:I'll probably get Legends too to see if it lives up to the hype, but with all the attention that it's been given and the fact that it's multi-platform, I feel like Puppeteer probably needs my money more at the moment

It is good to see that bright, colorful, family freindly platformers are not a dead genre yet. Plus, the new Ratchet & Clank game that Insomniac is working on and the return of the Sly series under Sanzaru is a good sign I think for people like me who miss these types of games

I'm going to go with you on this one, I want puppeteer more. I have the new sly already(and so great :D), but I need to get the oringals for it and the ratchet and clank series preferably for their original systems eventually....

But puppeteer...that was one of the major games when i was watching the live feed for it that I wanted and was drooling over...(not to mention theif, watch dogs, and I think a list of 8-10 others if you want to get technical about it)
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?