Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Re: Super Metroid

by Xeogred Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:10 pm

Did you get the X-Ray Scope?
HLTB | RFG (WIP)
MrPopo

by MrPopo Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:44 pm

ZeroAX wrote:I've found this weird chozo statue that's stuck in a bunch of rocks that I can't get out of, but I will try it out with the hints you guys gave me so far and see what I can do. Thanks :)

That's an important room.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

by ZeroAX Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:28 am

Found it. I forgot to mention that I already had the screw attack. I was getting past the room with the rising lava that you had to sprint through using the screw attack (I was using mega bombs before). But then I gave up and checked a guide.....turns out i could use the screw attack to get to the top of the next room, but never did so for some reason. Not sure if that counts as me using a walkthrough or not :lol:.

Anyway, got my ass kicked by ripley (Mostly because I spent all my HP and rockets trying to kill those 2 annoying space pirates in the room in front of him) and switched it off. Getting really close I guess :)
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
MrPopo

by MrPopo Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:18 pm

You already had the Space Jump, not the Screw Attack. You don't get the Screw Attack until you get past the rising acid room.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

by ZeroAX Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:06 pm

MrPopo wrote:You already had the Space Jump, not the Screw Attack. You don't get the Screw Attack until you get past the rising acid room.

The screw attack is the one where if you somersault your spin kills the enemies right? I had that already. Maybe we're talking about different acid rooms.
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
PresidentLeever
128-bit

by PresidentLeever Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:59 pm

Anyone here try the "less linear edition" hack yet?
http://minirevver.weebly.com/ - Mini-reviews, retro vgm tribute, rom hacks, chip music, mockups, misc. lists
Return to Platformers