2D Platformers like Bubble Bobble

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
snobroz

2D Platformers like Bubble Bobble

Post by snobroz »

A list of 2D Platformers like Bubble Bobble with a screenshot for each game, and strict criteria for the list i.e. must be a 2D platformer, have a single screen level, indirect method for defeating enemies etc.

List of Games Like Bubble Bobble:
http://l-lists.com/en/lists/hlq28r.html

The list is on the list making site L-Lists. People can register and expand the lists there.

Image Image Image Image
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Re: 2D Platformers like Bubble Bobble

Post by GSZX1337 »

Looks like a good site. Might have to look around for a list of games like Abuse. :D
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
snobroz

Post by snobroz »

GSZX1337 wrote:Looks like a good site. Might have to look around for a list of games like Abuse. :D

I’ve just read some reviews for that game. The reviews have given me the impression that what makes it stand out, is the ability to control your weapon with the mouse while simultaneously controlling the character’s movement with the keyboard.

Currently there are three ‘games like’ lists, including list of games like:
- Bubble Bobble
- Double Dragon, Streets of Rage, and Golden Axe
- Tetris

A list of games like Abuse could easily be created. L-Lists allows list row titles, URLs, descriptions, and image URLs to be copied in pasted in bulk from a spreadsheet, notepad, word document etc, into the corresponding text areas.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

Do you only want retail and arcade games? There are quite a few games like this on services such as DSiWare. Magical Whip is one example.