Rayman Origins

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Re: Rayman Origins

Post by ZenErik »

CRTGAMER wrote:
noiseredux wrote:
flex wood wrote:Just get the damn game already noise. Trust me you'll love it. The collecting doesn't even feel like a chore since you have unlimited lives and there is little to no load time after you die.
it's pretty much on my "when I see it for $20" list now.

I can't believe I read a post over someone trading in a console version for a portable release. Rayman Origins is best on the console when played with an Arcade stick. :D

That was me. I play it on the go. Can't bring my PS3 + arcade stick + 47" LCD with me on the go.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

ZenErik wrote:
CRTGAMER wrote:I can't believe I read a post over someone trading in a console version for a portable release. Rayman Origins is best on the console when played with an Arcade stick. :D
That was me. I play it on the go. Can't bring my PS3 + arcade stick + 47" LCD with me on the go.

Okay that makes sense. But for anyone undecided, the Arcade stick option is a nice feature. Holding the run button while manipulating the Arcade stick and hitting the jump button makes it easier to get up the mountain level.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Post by Pulsar_t »

The PC version is pretty good, and it supports generic gamepads for a change.
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

I only have a few more levels to go through. This game has become one of my favorite games of the last few years. I love platformers, and this just does everything so well. I may even try for 100% completion.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

Pulsar_t wrote:The PC version is pretty good, and it supports generic gamepads for a change.

Speaking of the PC version, I think it only got a physical release in Europe. Frump.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

BoringSupreez wrote:
Pulsar_t wrote:The PC version is pretty good, and it supports generic gamepads for a change.

Speaking of the PC version, I think it only got a physical release in Europe. Frump.

As I understand it, Europe is the only place that really gets all the physical PC releases anymore. The USA PC market has apparently pretty much switched to digital distribution and hasn't looked back.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Post by BoringSupreez »

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
BoringSupreez wrote:

As I understand it, Europe is the only place that really gets all the physical PC releases anymore. The USA PC market has apparently pretty much switched to digital distribution and hasn't looked back.

That's ironic, considering European nations on average have much better high-speed internet coverage than the US does.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
k.vlaros
64-bit

Post by k.vlaros »

The $20 sale is back on at Gamestop, and I just bought my store's last copy of the Wii version.
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Post by Pulsar_t »

Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image