Owlboy

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
J T
Next-Gen

Owlboy

Post by J T »

This is a game you should play. 8)

*Click for Developer Blog w/ Free Demo Links*

At time of posting, there is only a demo for this game, but the demo is freaking great, and of course free, so you really should be checking this out. It's a 2D platformer with graphics reminiscent of the 16- or 32-bit era. Really lovely stuff. The gameplay is part action and part puzzle. Your character has the ability to fly, so you have a lot of freedom, but there are points where that ability is taken away by various environmental effects. Owlboy just oozes charm, so download the demo and enjoy! You'll soon be eagerly awaiting the full release like me. :D
My contributions to the Racketboy site:
Browser Games ... Free PC Games ... Mixtapes ... Doujin Games ... SotC Poetry
jfe2
Next-Gen

Re: Owlboy

Post by jfe2 »

This has been on my radar for a long time. It's nice to see they are still working on it. Thanks for the link J T!
J T
Next-Gen

Post by J T »

jfe2 wrote:This has been on my radar for a long time. It's nice to see they are still working on it. Thanks for the link J T!

You're the one who introduced me to it in the Indie Watch 2011 thread, so thank you! The demo is really good! :D
My contributions to the Racketboy site:
Browser Games ... Free PC Games ... Mixtapes ... Doujin Games ... SotC Poetry
jfe2
Next-Gen

Post by jfe2 »

Your welcome! God knows you've introduced me to enough indie games to make us even at this point! :lol: