Recommendations for Xbox (1) platformers?

Like running and jumping? Discuss it here!
Anapan
Next-Gen

Re: Recommendations for Xbox (1) platformers?

Post by Anapan »

Currently enjoying Blinx the time sweeper. I recommend it!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

This wasn't exactly the system for platformers, but there are still some gems on it. Unfortunately, most are hybrid action adventure, RPG, or FPS platformers, and there arent any 2d platformers.

Having said that...here are the best.

Blinx, voodoo vince, prince of persia, spiderman, conker, vexx, zapper, i-ninja, ty the tasmanian tiger (1, 2, and 3), rayman, ninja gaiden, oddworld, sphinx and the cursed mummy, the incredibles, and psychnauts.

You would do well to check them all out, but if it helps you...I will tell you that I am a big platformer fan, with a main interest in mario styled games. With that in mind...I would suggest conker, voodoo vince, ty the tasmanian tiger (all 3 of them), i-ninja, and psychonauts...with an honorable mention going to rayman.
Last edited by Thomas on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

I forgot to mention Dr. Muto, blinx 2, and one of my personal favorites...
tork: prehistoric punk

Tork has an arcade-style playability, and it is about a young caveman who is one a quest to destroy an evil sorcerer who is trying to sdestroy his land. It goes through prehistoric times, the middle ages, and modern times. He can turn into a squirrel, an armadillo, and a yeti. Being released in 2005, it was one of the last games put out on the console, and therefore it has some of the best graphics of that consoles generation. It was also done by the developers of rayman 2.