eBay links and general discussion of auctions
lost_within
Next-Gen

big gameboy bundle . 99 cents

by lost_within Wed May 23, 2018 7:58 pm

ok guys here is the new link. no more edits this auction will run until all items are sold!! good luck!! if you win I will throw in a free gba title. thanks and good luck!!

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/153035120176
Last edited by lost_within on Thu May 24, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yep, I know im the one ya love to hate.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Re: big gameboy bundle . 99 cents

by prfsnl_gmr Wed May 23, 2018 9:39 pm

Dude...Kyle Voltz is going to be so mad when he finds out you’re selling all of his Gameboy games... :lol:
lost_within
Next-Gen

by lost_within Wed May 23, 2018 9:46 pm

prfsnl_gmr wrote:Dude...Kyle Voltz is going to be so mad when he finds out you’re selling all of his Gameboy games... :lol:

lmao, I saw that tonight for the first time and said the exact same thing! :lol:
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Wed May 23, 2018 10:24 pm

Would have loved to got my hands on that bundle but it's most definitely not going to go cheap as there's not just variety but lots of quality and low filler there.
Anapan
Next-Gen

by Anapan Thu May 24, 2018 4:09 am

It's still worthwhile! I will up-bid it!
*bump*
- Edit...
It does not ship to Canada.
kirbyaww.jpg
kirbyaww.jpg (33.2 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
lost_within
Next-Gen

by lost_within Thu May 24, 2018 6:36 am

Anapan wrote:It's still worthwhile! I will up-bid it!
*bump*
- Edit...
It does not ship to Canada.
kirbyaww.jpg

I'll see if there is a way I can edit the listing, racket members I would trust to ship outside the us, it's the other people I don't trust lol
lost_within
Next-Gen

by lost_within Thu May 24, 2018 6:37 am

Tanooki wrote:Would have loved to got my hands on that bundle but it's most definitely not going to go cheap as there's not just variety but lots of quality and low filler there.

see what happens, honestly I'm surprised I havnt seen more interest or action on eBay
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Thu May 24, 2018 8:07 am

Might want to add more info to the title and change the main pic to one showing everything people are lazy and just scroll through looking at the thumbnails and might think it’s just a system lot.

Also name dropping some of the more popular games in the title will draw more views as it will pop up in more searches.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen

Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

by samsonlonghair Thu May 24, 2018 8:15 am

I’m impressed. Great selection of games. Any special offers for Racketboy members?
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Thu May 24, 2018 8:32 am

lost_within wrote:
Tanooki wrote:Would have loved to got my hands on that bundle but it's most definitely not going to go cheap as there's not just variety but lots of quality and low filler there.

see what happens, honestly I'm surprised I havnt seen more interest or action on eBay

My interest was not given fearing the value behind it. As for ebay, it has been weird the last couple months, fairly cold. But that said usually with stuff like that and it not having an easy BIN to hit you'll have collectors quietly bookmarking, some watchlisting, and it should get shoved up better as the clock gets closer to 0.

Also your description sucks as does your picture layout. Looking at it, without rolling the images I just think you have a pile of basic loose gameboys for sale.

Is that what you want to make people think? Just as a fair example try this. 2 1/2 years ago I hit a listing on ebay that just said 'Gameboy' on it like yours does basically and the first image just showed a very well kept DMG system, that's it. It had a $40 shipped price and was up for hours at that rate. As I scrolled into it, then I discovered in the last 3 images all the paperwork, the earphones+link cable still sealed, and in the last image an immaculate box and interior packing. I couldn't pay fast enough as that was a $120 pick up then. DOn't be a fool.
Return to Auctions