eBay links and general discussion of auctions
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Flojocabron's Ebay Links

by flojocabron Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:41 am

I dont do ebay much. Since its so hard for me to sell my precious.

But desperate times call for desperate measures.

I'm finally going to use my ebay seller/channel. It's called bordergamerz

I have a zero rating, sadly. So that may affect how people see this. So that's why I got to hype it.

Spoilering it to make it a bit exciting.

After a few days of intense thinking, deliberating and arguing with myself. I decided to let this game go to someone new. As much as I would love to keep this game I have a good reason for letting it go. You see my grandfather has cancer. And our whole family needs to raise money for him and his chemotherapy. So I’m going to put this game up on eBay pretty soon. With the funds I generate from the auctioning of this game, I hope to take out a chunk of his medical fees. But now the question I throw to you guys and gals, should I leave this in its original Sega CD casing (which has cracked and broken hinges) or replace it with a nicer-looking (not as damaged)Saturn case? Would you as a bidder find a problem with me doing that? I know some of you would do it anyways but it’s just the principle of the matter that counts right now. If having a nicer case means raising it’s value for a few dollars more. Then I say it’s worth it. I guess I’ll just leave a little disclaimer on the eBay auction description. I do hope somebody buys it and gives it a good home. And be proud that your purchase helped an old man with his cancer recovery. So won’t you please spread the word about this soon to be coming eBay auction. I’ll post the link to the auction soon I just got to take pictures of this game and finally give my eBay page something for people to be intensely over! And sorry no I will not reply to any early takers on this.This is fully going to be on eBay. So please no private messages, settle this on the eBay dance floor!
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
TSTR
Next-Gen

Re: Flojocabron's Ebay Links

by TSTR Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:36 am

Maybe just offer the other case as an option?

Good luck with the sale mane.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

by Exhuminator Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:55 am

flojocabron wrote:should I leave this in its original Sega CD casing (which has cracked and broken hinges) or replace it with a nicer-looking (not as damaged)Saturn case? Would you as a bidder find a problem with me doing that?

TSTR has got it right. Leave it in the original case. But note that you will include the replacement case with the sale in case the buyer wants it.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:19 am

agreed w/ TSTR and Exhum. I personally wouldn't care, but some collectors are more hardcore than others.

Good luck with the auction and best wishes to your grandfather.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

by flojocabron Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Sorry about the delay! But the Snatcher game is finally up on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Snatcher-Sega-CD-CIB-/291910240548

I put a 30 day time limit auction on it. So you got time to make a bid on it.

If you have any questions, feel free to post something here. I'm dipping my toes hard into ebay selling. This is my first game I've put up. And its a big one!

Thanks for looking.
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
Return to Auctions