eBay links and general discussion of auctions
MaypoMan
8-bit

Nintendo Power Previews Collection v3.0 with two LaserDiscs

by MaypoMan Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:57 pm

Hey everyone,

Some of you guys might recognize my power previews collection from this Nintendo Age post some time ago: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messag ... adid=70951. I have decided to sell it now, since I can't get any use out of it without the kiosk and it is just sitting in my basment.

Here is the ebay link to the auction

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200 ... 3aa5879a06

Thanks for taking a look, as always I can take some more pictures of everything if you need it. I'm currently looking for my screwdriver so I can open up the cart and post pictures of the insides.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Re: Nintendo Power Previews Collection v3.0 with two LaserDi

by Hazerd Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:07 pm

I so remember using one of those Kiosks, Toys R Us was the best in the 90's. The Toys R Us i went too had like a plexy glass case that displayed every available console/accessory at the time, including the miracle piano, all out of box.
MaypoMan
8-bit

Re: Nintendo Power Previews Collection v3.0 with two LaserDi

by MaypoMan Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:56 pm

Hey guys,

So I was just reading the instruction manual (never got around to it before I guess) but it turns out I have a CIB version 6 update kit!

I Updated the ebay auction with some additional details, which I'll post here:

This auction contains a Complete in Box Nintendo Power Previews Update Kit Version 6

v3.0 cart
Instructions
Loose inserts
LaserDisc v6 with shrink-wrapped v6 sleeve (open on one side)
Keypad graphics (SNES, SNES/NES, GAMEBOY)

The rest of the keypad graphics, side strips, and instructions are from version 7 and 8. In addition, the sleeve on the v7 disc is for the v8 disc, also shrink-wrapped and open on one side.

Also, upon reading the instructions, they inform the person who is updating the kiosk to just discard of the old inserts and carts! No wonder they are so hard to find...
Return to Auctions