eBay links and general discussion of auctions
Zing
Next-Gen

Ebaying half of my NES, SNES, and PS1 collection

by Zing Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:40 am

I am selling roughly half of my NES/SNES/PS1 collection. I've spent years collecting what I thought were the best game, all in great condition and with manuals. Now I look back and some games I will never play, or have already played and do not wish to keep.

I have set 10 day auctions ending the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I have shipping calculated by weight and since it is eBay, I require tracking which is more expensive. However, if an established racketboy member in good standing wins some stuff, I will consider shipping using a non tracked method which is around half the cost. Just PM me.

I have some cheap duds, and some big ticket items. Some examples: Mega Man X2/X3, Tales of Destiny II, Lufia II… almost every game I have for sale has the manual and all maps/posters etc. These auctions are for collectors.

Good luck, and enjoy the games.

http://tinyurl.com/zingebay
pvt_awol
64-bit

Re: Ebaying half of my NES, SNES, and PS1 collection

by pvt_awol Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Dang, I want a lot of those. But I might as well come back in 7 days to see if I can get any of them. LOL. Bummer on the no buy it nows.
Zing
Next-Gen

by Zing Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:14 pm

I'd rather just let bidders determine the value than let then sit for months waiting for a buyer.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

by Hazerd Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:31 pm

Zing wrote:I'd rather just let bidders determine the value than let then sit for months waiting for a buyer.

For sure, people love bidding wars!
Return to Auctions