Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Re: Amazon / Amazon Warehouse Deals

by laurenhiya21 Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:27 am

Oh now I'm glad I didn't pick up Pangya until now :D Last time I looked at it I think it was ~$15 so that's definitely a nice price drop :)
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:54 pm

Temptation got the better of me and I picked up Seaman for the dream cast since they dropped it down to $23 :lol: . Should be getting it by next Friday I just hope that it comes with the Mic accessory otherwise I might send it back.

Couldn't resist picking it up after watching the AVGN review. Had no idea that Leonard Nimoy narrated it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IV8hCvsXy0

Edit:

Some Deals:

GBA
Gunstar Super Heroes (A) $8.99 Cart Only

PSP
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (G) $5.53

Xbox
Indigo Prophecy (LN) $5.68
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

by retrosportsgamer Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Got my Chu Chu Rocket and it was as advertised - good shape, complete and the disc looks great.
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:56 pm

Here are some more deals. Decided to try some new searches so there are some other game related items mixed in. Anyways Here is all the sub $5 might do some more digging later.

PS1
Bust-A-Move-4 (LN) $4.94

PS2
Shadowman 2: Second Coming (G) $2.67

Board & Party Games
Taboo Buzzd Game (VG) $4.69

Action Figures & Toys
Mostly Dingers(New with Damaged Packaging)
Marvel Avengers Titan Hero Series Iron Man 12-Inch Figure (G) $2.39 Shipping has to be costing them more then that so they fudged :lol: .
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure 3.5" (VG) $3.32
Shokugan One Piece 5.1-Inch Sabo Flame of The Revolution Figure (VG) $3.98
Star Wars Power of the Force Bespin Han Solo 4" (VG) $4.39
Star Wars The Black Series Dak Ralter Figure, 3.75" (VG) $4.56 (LN) $4.84
Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure 3.5" (VG) $4.88 (LN) $5.18

Books/Guides
Max Payne 3 Signature Series Guide Paperback (A) $1.25
Shadowtech (Shadowrun, 7110) Paperback (VG) $1.31
WarHammer 40000 Fall of Macharius Paperback (VG) $1.56
Garwulf's Corner: An Odyssey Into Diablo and the World Beyond the Video Game Paperback (LN) $3.61
Oathbound: Arena (d20 system; BAS1014) Paperback (VG) $4.13 Believe this is a D&D RPG book never really got into those myself though.

Music
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Import, Soundtrack (VG) $3.24
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:39 am

Was kind of annoyed when I figured out why the "Just Arrived" section and the general store front AWD page were netting different results sometimes even if I browsed through both completely. Well the issue is the 170 page limit that is imposed for whatever reason. So while AWD has 5584 game listings at the moment the most you can view in a single search is just below 4080. So you miss out on around 1500+ or about 27% of their inventory per search regardless of the keywords or limits you set. Anyways I'm going to try a few things over the next few days and see if I can improve my results and see everything :lol: .

Anyways here are some fruits from my first attempts. A lot of the more interesting retro stuff gets left out of the general searches I guess.

NES
Aladdin Deck Enhancer (VG) $17.40 Probably no box or manual since it's "repackaged".

N64
Pokemon Puzzle League (A) $7.66 cart only

GB/GBC
Game Boy Camera - Yellow (A) $6.40

GBA
Jurassic Park III: The DNA Factor (A) $4.74 cart only

MegaMan Battle Network 4: Red Sun (A) $6.33 cart only

One Piece (A) $7.79 cart only

Robopon 2: Ring Version (A) $21.55 Cart Only

Robopon 2: Cross Version (A) $24.93 cart only

Game Cube
Bomberman Generation (G) $15.64

Master System
Sega Master System Light Phaser Gun Controller (A) $10.66

Genesis
Battletoads/Double Dragon (G) $24.39 CIB I'm tempted to get this but I would probably never play it :P.

PS1
South Park Rally (G) $5.07

TRAG Mission of Mercy (LN) $7.20

PSP
Warhammer WarCry: Battle for Atluma (G) $6.44 (LN) $7.24

Metal Gear Acid (G) $7.55

Dragoneer's Aria (G) $8.03

Popolocrois (G) $9.02

Xbox
Phantom Crash (G) $10.00
Last edited by Fragems on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michi
Next-Gen

by Michi Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:01 am

I've been keeping an eye out for stuff I want now since the last couple purchases have gone through so well. Never really thought about searching for music there, but they've got quite a few game and anime soundtracks for sale, so I'll have to remember to keep checking back periodically.

Thanks for bringing this stuff to our attention, Fragems.
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:40 am

Last night I got some pretty solid deals alot which were older games CIB. Will post up pics when they come in to see how good "good" condition really is on CIB NES and N64 games.

Also nabbed a CIB Genesis Model 1 for $40.69 hopefully an "HD" model.
wclem
Next-Gen

by wclem Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:28 am

Grabbed the Aladdin deck enhancer, will update on how it arrives.
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:00 pm

Shit :P they lumped everything I ordered into a single box I have a bad feeling about this :X. So that's 1 CIB Sega Genesis, 1 CIB N64 game, 1 CIB NES Game, Seaman hopefully with the big box and mic, 2 CIB PS1 games, and 8 newer DVD/UMD games. Might end up being smash city depending on how well packaged it is and how "gentle" it's handled by UPS.

Was trying to avoid this by ordering everything but the Genesis with no rush shipping but unfortunately it all happened to be at the Whitestown, IN warehouse so they bundled it to save on shipping. Crazy to think they are overnighting it though I can only imagine how much that would cost for a console and that many games :P.

Also got my copies of Megeman BN 4 (A) and Neo Contra (G) in today. Both are in really good shape and aside from being in a generic dvd case Neo Contra is pretty much like new. Really happy with the $12 I spent on them.

Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:20 am

That does look good.

I hope you end up ok on the big box of games. There's a good reason some pronounce UPS as oops, because they do treat boxes like crap. You never near much of an opinion in the positive around town about them and the company and it's big hub is based here in town. Usually its grumbling about working there, late packages, package issues, or having it arrive early then sitting on it because you didn't pay for faster service like jerks.

By the way that Genesis Battletoads/DD game, no deal there, can be had evenly or for less in same apparent shape on ebay. I really should sit on there sometime on the warehouse and just search Genesis stuff, might get lucky since prime negates shipping.
Return to Game Deals