Post deals, brag about finds, etc.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Re: Amazon / Amazon Warehouse Deals

by Fragems Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:32 pm

Rodeo gets posted pretty frequently on a lot of deal sites it's been yo-yoing on Amazon between $35-45 for the past week or so.
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:57 am

Browsing a bit while I wait for the Oculus Preorders to go live.

Dreamcast
Slave Zero (LN) $8.14
Prince of Persia: Arabian Nights (G) $15.98

PS1
Incredible Crisis (G) $16.92 Love the artwork and it loks like one of the wackiest games I've ever seen lol. Here is a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Q07c4EsRY

PS2
Robotech: Invasion (G) $3.62
Time Crisis 3 (LN) $4.09
Eternal Ring (G) $4.65
Unlimited Saga (G) $5.75 (LN) $6.47
Phantom Brave (LN) $9.05 Ordered one of these a week ago and it ended up being a special edition. There are improved versions of this on the Wii/PSP but I think this is a pretty solid price.

DS
Drone Tactics (A) $8.11
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (LN) $12.65
Inuyasha Secret of the Divine Jewel (A) $16.24 Most likely cart only
Summon Night: Twin Age (LN) $20.51

PSP
Armored Core Formula Front: Extreme Battle (G) $7.37 (VG) $7.83
Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley (G) $19.19

Wheelman (LN) $6.92 Vin Diesel gets his own game what could go wrong :lol: . I've actually been meaning to play this one for a while.
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:20 pm

Good mix of stuff today including the ultra rare Jerry Rice & Nitus' Dog Football on the Wii :lol: .

Dreamcast
Heavy Metal Geomatrix (DC) (LN) $22.74

NES
Power Glove (G) $95.34 CIB pretty much market value but I always find it funny when old systems pop up.

DS
Elebits The Adventures of Kai (LN) $8.52

Wii
Jerry Rice & Nitus' Dog Football (G) $19.82

3DS
Pilotwings Resort (G) $6.07 (LN) $6.83
Mario Kart 7 (G) $19.42
The Legend of Legacy (N) $24.08
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX (LN) $26.72 (N) $29.99(New is on back order though)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (G) $27.34
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (VG) $27.15

Wii U
Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival Bundle with Two Amiiboos (LN) $30.61 (N) $34.42

PS2
No One Lives Forever (G) $5.19
Siren(G) $15.44

PS3
Valkyria Chronicles (G) $12.04 (LN) $13.55

Xbox One
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (N) $12.88
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Xbox One Collector's Edition (VG) $75.72 (LN) $80.17
Sounds like a bunch of new ones got damaged in the warehouse. There are multiple (VG) ones I would say avoid the ones that are "repackaged" or "factory sealed"(Aka Factory opened and shrinkwrapped without the original box usually).
elricorico
24-bit

by elricorico Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:59 pm

This thread is a giant tease for me, as Amazon won't ship these to Canada, and the Canadian version of the Warehouse is far inferior. :(
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

by CRTGAMER Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:37 pm

Fragems wrote:Aside from RB I spend a lot of time on websites devoted to game deal sites and one of the topics I'm most active in is Amazon Deals since Amazon and it's used component Amazon Warehouse have some down right amazing deals at times which are even better if you are a prime member. So I figured I'd start posting up here as well. If anyone else wants to dig around and see what they can find here are some links.

I have been finding some of the Warehouse Deals do not beat the Amazon 3rd sellers. Since both have the same Amazon protection, best to check all. For example Dreamcast Heavy Metal Geomatrix and NES Power Glove are a better price thru 3rd party; both Amazon Warehouse and 3rd Party as used. However Wii Jerry Rice is available from just one single seller!

Fragems wrote:Rodea the Sky Soldier (N) $36.95
Think these should still have the Wii game included. Which according to everyone even the developer is the best version.

From what I understand since there has only been one pressing run so far, EVERY WiiU Rodea comes with the bonus Wii version on a separate disc. I bought mine which was shrink wrapped with a small red sticker indicating the bonus game inside. That Wii game is not a Developers unfinished game, but complete and a very very good game. This particular title will need to be scrutinized before purchase to ensure BOTH game discs are included, especially if buying used with the seal broken.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Xeogred
Next-Gen

by Xeogred Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:29 pm

CRTGAMER wrote:
Fragems wrote:Rodea the Sky Soldier (N) $36.95
Think these should still have the Wii game included. Which according to everyone even the developer is the best version.

From what I understand since there has only been one pressing run so far, EVERY WiiU Rodea comes with the bonus Wii version on a separate disc. I bought mine which was shrink wrapped with a small red sticker indicating the bonus game inside. That Wii game is not a Developers unfinished game, but complete and a very very good game. This particular title will need to be scrutinized before purchase to ensure BOTH game discs are included, especially if buying used with the seal broken.

I just got my copy that I ordered yesterday (wow? haha fast) and yeah, it also has the red sticker. I was hoping to get a complete Wii game case too, but this will do. The Wii version definitely sounds like the better version from everything I hear.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:44 pm

I've heard that too it's like Wii -> WiiU -> 3DS unfortunately. It's like they put the B-team on the handheld one and just fouled it up worse than the others. I had been looking forward to it but now I have no interest in paying up for it after the reviews I've checked out which is unfortunate. If I still had the console I'd probably just ignore the U one and fire up the Wii game in that mode.
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:07 am

Yeah I'm tempted to get it just for the Wii Version. That being said I figure they will just keep making it with the Wii version seeing as that's the version everyone recommends/wants.
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Ended up buying two copies of Legend of Mana one good and one like new since they were sitting around a few days at around $17. Just got my good one in today. Aside from the case having some cracks on the back thanks to whoever tossed it in a bubble mailer :P it's in great shape. The disc while a little dusty is scratch free as well. Hoping my like new comes ina better off case but if not I'll probably just swap this one into another cd cases and sell the extra copy to net me a free game.

Xeogred
Next-Gen

by Xeogred Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:17 pm

Great deal. Legend of Mana is sadly one of the PSX games I have that's case-less. It bugs me. lol, so I'll probably try to find some replacements someday.
Return to Game Deals