Next-Gen

Amazon / Amazon Warehouse Deals

by Fragems Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:46 pm

Amazon Warehouse Deals Store Front
- Video Games

Some General Tips:
1. Condition Codes:
(A)cceptbale
(G)ood (Good and above means CIB for most games aside from older cartridge games be sure to read the full description to make sure with them)
(VG)= Very Good
(LN)= Like New
(N)= New
2. (A)cceptable items are almost always disc or cart only. The description "May be missing one of the following: manual, cover art, or packaging" is generic and they slap it on everything.
3. On occasion damaged but new merchandise pops up in the warehouse most people call those dingers. You can usually tell an item is a dinger if it has very specific damage notes such as "Small (less than 1/4" x 1/4") cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Small (less than 1/4" x 1/4") cosmetic imperfection on top of item. Small scratches on back of item (up to 1/2 in.)." However if the description is generic or notes either "markings" or "game data" from previous owner then its usually a used item that was traded in.

Current Deals List (Last Updated 12/17/17)

GB/GBC

GBA

DS

N64

GC
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (A) $3.94

Wii
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2009 (G) $1.78
Destroy all Humans! Big Willy Unleashed (G) $3.25
Call Of Duty 3 (G) $4.22
The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess (G) $8.42

Wii U
Runbow (G) $9.93

PSP

Vita
Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars (G) $15.27

PS1

PS2
Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood (G) $1.48
Way of the Samurai (G) $9.00

PS3
Dishonored (LN) $3.98
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (LN) $1.49
Ruse (G) $4.23 (LN) $4.48
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late (G) $8.96
Hyperdimension Neptunia (LN) $11.20
Time and Eternity (G) $14.63 (LN) $15.49

PS4
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs! (VG) $9.33
Lock's Quest (N) $11.95
NAtURAL DOCtRINE (G) $12.16 (LN) $12.88

Xbox
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (G) $3.41

Bioshock (G) $1.39
Call of Duty: Mw3 (G) $1.60 (LN) $1.69
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (G) $2.06
Dead Rising 2 (G) $4.28
Project Sylpheed: Arc of Deception (G) $4.55
Resident Evil 5 (G) $6.09
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (G) $2.06
Last edited by Fragems on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:46 am, edited 21 times in total.
TSTR
Next-Gen

Re: Amazon / Amazon Warehouse Deals

by TSTR Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:32 pm

Good call on this thread. I always try to keep an eye on the one over at CAG, so this will help.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:38 pm

I had no idea that Teslagrad - which is pretty great, BTW - received a physical releas on the PS3. I am definitely picking that game up.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

by BoneSnapDeez Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:50 pm

Seriously, where the hell did that come from??
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:56 pm

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Seriously, where the hell did that come from??

:lol:

I know. I clicked the link, and the fact of its existence just slapped me upside the head.
ExedExes
Next-Gen

by ExedExes Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:24 pm

This will be good. I've dealt with Amazon third party sellers for games before and it's turned out well. I got a complete Intellivision Lives on Gamecube for around $3 and the seller replaced the case that had burn marks with a brand new official one, that was nice.
Xeogred wrote:The obvious answer is that it's time for the Dreamcast 2.
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:44 pm

prfsnl_gmr wrote:

I know. I clicked the link, and the fact of its existence just slapped me upside the head.

Yeah I didn't realize it got a physical release till I saw a used copy on AWD a few days back. Thats another thing I like about digging through their games is I bump into stuff I didn't know existed quite frequently.

TSTR wrote:Good call on this thread. I always try to keep an eye on the one over at CAG, so this will help.

Yeah I usually just post my finds up there, but I figured it would be cool to start a thread up here as well.

ExedExes wrote:This will be good. I've dealt with Amazon third party sellers for games before and it's turned out well. I got a complete Intellivision Lives on Gamecube for around $3 and the seller replaced the case that had burn marks with a brand new official one, that was nice.

Well Amazon Warehouse is actually first party. It's where all their trade ins go so returns are really easy when on the rare occasion they fudge up. Also everything is prime eligable so if you have a prime account you can do free 2 day shipping or if you don't mind a little wait do no rush and get a $1 credit for digital content(im currently half way to Fallout 4 season pass).
Michi
Next-Gen

by Michi Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:24 pm

prfsnl_gmr wrote:

I didn't even know what the game was until it was mentioned (I miss out on a lot of PC games)....I am now intrigued.

Fragems wrote:...Thats another thing I like about digging through their games is I bump into stuff I didn't know existed quite frequently.

This is how I found out about the Syberia collection for PS3. I was like, "How the hell did that slip past my radar?" The answer: I've literally neither seen or heard mention of it it no were else but on Amazon and I would have completely missed it if I hadn't scrolled through the "Customers also bought..." suggestions.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

by Xeogred Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:34 pm

Wow, new best thread on the board.

I've been pretty exclusive with my videogame purchases on Amazon for years now. Prime is totally worth it and the streaming service is a nice bonus.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:57 pm

I really need to get prime. It's just like paying up front for a year of netflix and you get the free 2 days shipping. My brother has it, mailed my kid a lego set for christmas and paid $4 and it was here the next day.

Probably should be more intensive in watching for their rare random day events where it's like 1/2 off. :)

I need to get a better case for my nvidia shield tablet since their lame cover flap cover doesn't do any good. My tablet got a corner crack by the stylus, but they were willing to replace it under warranty and I'll have it back Monday/Tuesday. I got a $30 gift card for Amazon so maybe they got something nice and the prime shipping would be useful.
Return to Game Deals